Attention ALL Abuse Victims & Their Families: Important Message!

by headisspinning 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• clarity
    clarity

bump

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thank you headisspining

This is a very important thread for everyone to see.

LITS

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Hi headisspinning,

thanks for posting this

I am sure there are hundreds, if not thousands of JW families who will gladly contact this lawyer to get some justice.

I have witnessed first hand how JW policies promote the protection of child molestors, and actually encourage them to set up shop in congregations so they have a good supply of victims on hand. We all knew that the WT policy on child molestors would come back to haunt them. The haunt is well under way.

It's just so sad that all these horrific cases of molestation had to happen in the first place.

The Oracle

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

You should also report it to the local law enforcement on elders for criminal charges.

A Mormon bishop was arrested for failing to report child sexual abuse allegation. In this case, a child was inappopriately touched by an adult fellow church member.(It happened several months ago in Provo, Utah. You can google the case) The law(if you are in 'reporting mandatory' State) requires Clergy to report (any) child sexual abuse allegation within 72 hours of being reported by church members. If this is the case with your situation, please contact your local police. (most Jehovah's Witnesses elders don't report child sexual abuse case within 72 hours, if reprot it at all)

• Band on the Run
  • Band on the Run
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

There are so many lawyers capable of bringing such suits. The case is not final yet. We do not know the outcome. I am certain there are sites that describe how to hire an appropriate lawyer. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The facts in a case are crucial. Every state has different laws. I am not saying that anything is wrong with hiring this lawyer. My point is that you should interview several lawyers with experience in sexual abuse cases. Since the Roman Catholic Church has much deeper pockets than the Witness, there are many lawyers with expertise. Obviously, the current word of mouth for this lawyer is excellent. He is not admitted in every state. Caution should be exercised. Of course, he may be the ideal lawyer for your particular situation. Interviewing several lawyers will give you a feel for how comfortable you will be working with them. I interviewed four lawyers for a very boring fractured ankle from a simple slip and fall. The damages were very small.

• sf
    sf

I've contacted Silentlambs twice and have not heard back.

Interesting.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning JWN..

This thread seems Too Good to be True..

So I did a little research with the Help of a Friend..

Barbara Anderson..

It`s the Real Deal!

It`s Rick Simons authourized..

HeadisSpinning/JWN Advertised..

And..

OUTLAW Approved!..

This is a thread that should keep getting Bumped!..

Add a comment..Add a bump..

Help open the FloodGates for Litigation against..

The WBT$ Child Molester/Pedophile Protection policys..

Help give the WBT$ a 24/7 HeadAche..

Oh Crap!..Not another WBT$ Child Molester LawSuit..

They just keep Piling up!..

SomeBody Shoot me!..

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumblarge_309/1220634171dwaG27.jpg

BUMP THIS THREAD!!..

Don`t forget to..

Advertise the Contact Information:

Rick Simons: text and cell 510-917-2169/ rick @fjslaw.com/ office 510- 582-1080x19

...................... ...OUTLAW

• cedars
    cedars

I'm delighted to hear that Rick Simons is happy to take on more cases.

BUMP!

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit