Attention ALL Abuse Victims & Their Families: Important Message!

by headisspinning 43 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

Candace Conti's attorney has an important message for you:

Anyone with a case against the WBTS for child abuse that (1) hasn't gone past the statute of limitations, which is 21 years, (2) that the accused is not the child's parent or (3) anyone who's child has been abused within the last two years and nothing was done, to please contact him ASAP. It may take him a little time to get back to you.

If your child has been abused within the past two years, there is possibility to charge the WBTS for "enticing the commission of a felony.. But the statute for that is much shorter than the actual child abuse charge.

Here is the contact information:

Rick Simons: text and cell 510-917-2169/ rick @fjslaw.com/ office 510- 582-1080x19 Rick Simons is the best lawyer to handle your case. He fully understands the issues and by going to him you may be able to ensure that the Watchtower is prosecuted in the largest way possible.

• blindnomore
  • Cacky
    Cacky

Thank you. I sent him an e-mail. I've contacted Silentlambs twice and have not heard back.

• Band on the Run
  • eva luna
    eva luna

bump

• Band on the Run
  • clarity
    clarity

bump

• Refriedtruth
  • BorgHater
    BorgHater

bump

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Wow! This is great! I wish I could use this, it's just 17 years too late.

I really hope persons of abuse that were told to wait on Jehovah come forward. Looks like its time to pay up WTBTS!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit