MY FIRST POST

by dazed but not confused 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Cacky
    Cacky

Hello and welcome,

It's good you have your brother to discuss things with. So many who leave cant' find anyone in person to do that with! Good for you on being sober. My bro has been sober for around 23 years now. He went to AA in the early years, too, but life is good to him since he quit and he's done very well all these years.

• dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

wow. thanks OODAD. I just read the "spilled the beans" post. Things could always be worse. thank you all for your warm welcomes and advice.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

DBNC, glad to be of service.

Keep us posted on your progress!

00DAD

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

I was welcomed kindly by many here on this forum back in January 2003. I had been an exJW for nearly 20 years before I found this forum.

To think how we ever connected with 'doubters' and 'questioning' ones back before there was the: internet.

All the best to you. Thank you for sharing your story. There's so much on this site it will make your eyes pop out at times. But, it will be enlightening anyways.

Congratulations on your sobriety. I'd say "Cheers" but heck, I can do that with a can of Diet Coke.

• mouthy
    mouthy

It warms the cockles of my heart to see RAZORBLADE again I missed ya!!!!!!!!

• Diest
    Diest

Sorry I am late to welcome you, I was out of town when you joined. I live in Denver as well maybe our pathes will cross.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Welcome! Two big and great steps for you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit