Are you Chase Bank Customer? How do you like them?

by Iamallcool 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
  • CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

I don't. I have a home loan two years from paying off, and a CD that matures in Sept. Once these are cleard, ADIOS M-Fer's

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I never banked with Chase but I did bank with Chemical and Citibank. B/c my account was tied to firm business, I had great privileges for not much money. Their customer service stinks. I bank with a local bank. Unlike these big banks, the officer has discretion to bend the rules in my favor.

If you need to bank in NYC, there is a great bank, started by unions, around 14th St. I understand the big banks if you have countless millions, I don't need their services for my present income.

• blondie
    blondie

Our mortgage was switched to Chase twice without notice by our bank. It was an impersonal relationship until they said we had missed a payment. I had to xerox the data twice and send it registered mail and several phone calls later. No apology when they realized they were wrong. I demanded a signed letter that everything had been correct from the beginning. When we sold that house, we shopped around for a bank that would not ever transfer it. We are still dunned by Chase with credit card signups. I think that I will open the next one and return it in their postpaid envelope to cease sending.

http://buzz.money.cnn.com/2012/06/28/jpmorganchase-bank-stock/

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I've been with Chase all the way back to the days when they were Manufacturer's Hanover Trust, more than thirty years ago. Never had a problem but then my accounts ain't dealing with too much money to begin with.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

We HATE Chase with a passion. They also made errors on more than one account of ours and it took threats of lawsuits and letters to the bank president before we got anything resolved. They are BANKSTERS!!! I hope they go bankrupt (like Indymac did) and take the WT$ with them!!!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

I have been with Chase for a few years and have not had any problems.

• Terry
    Terry

I had two accounts with Chase until I closed one. I have a 2nd account at Frost.

My account has been active since about 1997.

In all that time they have been indifferent to me personally unless I directly ask for something.

I closed my savings account because around Christmas two years ago they hit me with a $40 penalty for moving money from my Savings to my Checking.

Yes, it was a hidden charge and they refused to take the charge off.

I opened a Frost account because every time 3 of my kids (who have accounts there) went there they treated them like royalty with great courtesy.

When I opened this account I thought I'd died and went to heaven compared to Chase.

• Dagney
    Dagney

I can't stand Jamie Dimon. I would not do business with anything he is attached to.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

A further clarification: They are the WT$ fav bank and the one used in the Menlo Park debaucle. Need I say more?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit