Pierce Morgan Tonight..Micheal Jackson's Mom = TOTAL TRAIN WRECK

by 3dogs1husband 32 Replies latest social current

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Would have to agree Blondie.

Mrs. Jackson has some old and out dated perceptions concerning disciplining children, more than likely supported by her own religious beliefs

( spare the rod spoil the child ) .

We have learned much more about child psychology since the era of the ancient Hebrews.......really .

• sf
    sf

Finky,

My caps are usually startegically placed. I don't expect ANYONE to decipher what those said strategies are. Rude schmude. I know what I'm Doing, brother Fink.

Oh, and here is a little secret I've never told ANYONE: Michael, his brothers , my brother and other neighborhood kids all played together in the same Valley hood in the sixties. My mom didn't force us in until a year or so later. We never knew he was a jw when we played with them. WE NEVER EVEN HEARD OF JW OR JEHOVAH WITNESS BEFORE WE WERE 'RAPED' BY THEM. Those days were rare when they played outdoors.

I only discovered he was ever affiliated with this Rot when I started discovering "exjws......." and doing re-search.

I can say , for a fact, through experience, that he knew too what wt does, did to kids and their SPIRIT. AND HOW PARENTS, EVEN TODAY, STILL ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE ([ SPIRITUAL RAPE ]).

WHAT YOU ALL SEEM TO NOT BE ABLE TO WRAP YOUR HEADS AROUND IS HOW OUR PARENTS KNEW INSTINCTIVELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...INSTINCTIVELY...THAT THERE WAS SOMETHINGS JUST NOT RIGHT ABOUT WHAT THEY WERE TEACHING, INSTRUCTING, GUIDING, BLUEPRINTING....THUS HOW THEY/ PARENTS DISCIPLINED. NOT ONLY OUR BODIES...OUR SOULS. MICHAEL KNEW WHAT WT DID TO THE SOUL OF A CHILD. ITS VERY SPIRIT. YET WHAT COULD WE ALL DO AS WT CHILDREN? NOTHING..AS OUR PARENTS ATE IT UP LIKE IT WAS THEIR LAST CRUMB ON EARTH. THAT IS WHAT IS MOST MADDENING. DRIVES YOU CRAZY THINKING ABOUT HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID OUR PARENTS WERE. HOW PARENTS SELDOM DO FOR THEIR KIDS ALTRUISTICALLY...THERE IS ALWAYS A HIDDEN AGENDA/ MOTIVE/ CONDITION. AS A WT CHILD...YOU FIGURE THIS OUT PRETTY QUICK. THUSLY, YOU FIGURE OUT...YOU ARE DOOMED. HE KNEW THIS. I KNOW IT. BUT MANY OF YOU ARE STILL 'IN' FOR WHAT??? YOUR FAMILIES?

BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Can you even possibly grasp the insanity of that? Nevermind. I'm only going to get the same ol' tired EXCUSES. IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT ONLY OURSELVES, ISN'T IT? Even though other families, with children, are at risk, daily. Yet......

SO DON'T TELL ME ABOUT WHEN, HOW, WHERE OR WHAT TO USE CAPSLOCK FOR FINKY. IT'S A PERSONAL CHOICE/OPTION.

It isn't 1950 anymore. The woman has NO EXCUSE to not be fully aware of what is going on inside her church. To be raising those kids anywhere near that religion is disturbing. She quite frankly made me ill. Her fake smile needed to be punced off her face. She needed to be placed in front of this website and forced to read. (hahaha, that would be such justice)

You just can't keep coddlin' and givin' alibi to these death agents. They are messengers preaching of death that will be brought about by the wt god jehovah...that is serious shit. Why is it taken so lightly by so many?

IT'S BAFFLING. AND IT'S GONNA GET CAPPED.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

SF on what we as WT kids could do:

NOTHING..AS OUR PARENTS ATE IT UP LIKE IT WAS THEIR LAST CRUMB ON EARTH. THAT IS WHAT IS MOST MADDENING. DRIVES YOU CRAZY THINKING ABOUT HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID OUR PARENTS WERE. HOW PARENTS SELDOM DO FOR THEIR KIDS ALTRUISTICALLY...THERE IS ALWAYS A HIDDEN AGENDA/ MOTIVE/ CONDITION. AS A WT CHILD...YOU FIGURE THIS OUT PRETTY QUICK. THUSLY, YOU FIGURE OUT...YOU ARE DOOMED. HE KNEW THIS. I KNOW IT. BUT MANY OF YOU ARE STILL 'IN' FOR WHAT??? YOUR FAMILIES?

its funny how i can trace back a lot of my idiosyncricies to WT upbringing!

and you are right there is/were a lot of stuff taught that as a kid i knew was off, but i would use my own reasoning and imagination to make it work.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Oh I didnt know it was a cult when I made my kids JWS Honest,,.I tuly belived it was the truth....I feel so guilty to what I did to my kids .But unlike Katherine Jackson I DID all they told us to do....

My Daughter is still in the cult, mustnt talk to me. Mell my daughter died ...at 42 but thank God she came free before she died,So please dont say Parents did it for some motive,,,Some were just stupid like me

• sf
    sf

Yes, mouthy, I know. As I stated so...

DRIVES YOU CRAZY THINKING ABOUT HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID OUR PARENTS WERE.

• sf
    sf

Not me darth.

As I've shared in other recent posts, I drove many around me nuts with questions like "but how do you KNOW it was written by god just because it says it was....". Then if I didn't accept that I just needed to be faithful in believing that god/WTGOD had written it because they...i mean, it said so (NWT that is),...I was "displeasing jehovah" and would die at Armie.

CAPS ALERT!!! [ EVIL ROFLOLOLOLLOL]

IT WAS INDEED A SPARLOCK/CALEB MOMENT! PLEASE WT GOD OR DIE!

YOU SEE, SPARLOCK RE-PRESENTS MUCH, MUCH MORE, to me.

What crosses my mind and I may even think about conducting some sort of survey (cedar can perhaps take notice here) is:

What DO wt kids think of what their "stupid" [ your honesty is appreciated mouthy ] parents are forcing them to endure as SPIRITUAL RAPE?

What of emotional and mental abuse due to the policies and doctrines of a real estate/ book publishing corporation disguised as religion that their parents continue to support, in every way?

I'd be very interested in the variety of comments, IF ANY!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I don't view my parents as "stupid".

They did the best they could with what they knew at the time and overall did a good job. For any mistakes they made I forgive them.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

My parents didn't do the best they could with what they knew at the time. They were dishonest with themselves, with me, and with every clued up person that ever took them to task on Watchtower doctrines. They didn't do a good job. They have never apologised.

• sf
    sf

Black Sheep....

And they never will, as long as they continue to hold the blood-stained hands of the WTBTS and it's deadly policies. Policies and doctrines that literally kill and destroy its most innocent of members...the children. Policies and doctrines that are rarely seriously investigated by any of its members...PARENTS OF THE WT CHILDREN. Thusly, we have a CULTure of death...

What else whould ANY of YOU call it??

IT IS TIME TO START EATING YOUR 'FOOD' RAW JW PARENTS. I DON'T THINK THERE IS ENOUGH SUGAR THAT COULD EVER MASK THE UTTER BITTER TASTE YOU ALL WILLINGLY AND CONTINUALLY SWALLOW DOWN DAILY. REGURGITATING IT TO FEED YOUR CHILDREN.

Yea, it's pretty messed up to have to really ponder these dynamics of YOUR CHOICES. Choices you in turn, chose for us....blindly....for what?

Your own selfish reasons. I say self-ish because when we force our children to do in life what WE choose for them, forcefully and with penalty...we are USING THEM for some-thing WE want/ need. Rarely do we do for our children what they want....we ALWAYS think we Know best. Therefore, they end up living OUR LIFE. It isn't until much later that they really get to live theirs.

When you willingly and fraudulently walk into a kingdom hall and STAY and PARTICIPATE IN ANY WAY (memo: walking in IS participation), YOU HAVE JUST COMPROMISED YOUR CHILDS SPIRIT/ SOUL. PERIOD. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THAT REALITY. WHY DO YOU STILL WALK INTO THOSE DEATH HALLS AND SIT DOWN AND PARTICIPATE IN WHAT YOU....K N O W.....IS LETHAL TO NOT JUST THE CHILDREN IN THERE BUT THE ONES YOU ENCOUNTER IN YOUR 'MINISTRY'...OUR CHILDREN!!!

HOW DARE YOU COMPROMISE ANY SPIRIT. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT. YOU MAY HAVE GIVEN BIRTH TO THEM. THAT'S IT!!! THAT'S ALL WE REALLY DID....BIRTH THEM. THEY ARE NOW AN INDIVIDUAL. YOU ARE NOW A CARE-TAKER. HOW DARE YOU.

THIS is what a jw, who happens upon my doorstep, gets CAPPED WITH.

Hmmmm, haven't seen 'em in a while. hahahahaha

Caustic you say? Perhaps. Yet, this is raw material. Sugar is not an option when dealing with people who kill children through absolute fraudulent means. And people who continue to willingly endorse such by their very actions of participation.

sKally

• sf
    sf

LET ME BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR HERE:

When you willingly and fraudulently walk into a kingdom hall and STAY and PARTICIPATE IN ANY WAY (memo: walking in IS participation), YOU HAVE JUST COMPROMISED YOUR CHILDS SPIRIT/ SOUL. PERIOD. YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THAT REALITY. WHY DO YOU STILL WALK INTO THOSE DEATH HALLS AND SIT DOWN AND PARTICIPATE IN WHAT YOU....K N O W.....IS LETHAL TO NOT JUST THE CHILDREN IN THERE BUT THE ONES YOU ENCOUNTER IN YOUR 'MINISTRY'...OUR CHILDREN!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit