Pierce Morgan Tonight..Micheal Jackson's Mom = TOTAL TRAIN WRECK

by 3dogs1husband 32 Replies latest social current

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

This is on right now...i dont know how or if they will have a video of this...but OMG what a train wreck Momma Jackson is! Total Looney!!!! What a joke fore the org...embarrassing!!!!!!!!!! This is almost as bad as sparlock!

I am almost feeling embarssed for my past JW life

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

ok I am over being embarassed...and know just sitting here in shock an awe

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Where were you watching this?

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Sorry Black sheep i went to bed :) It was on cnn.

here is the link to a you tube:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=28re5aL15js

The world is doomed! oh and she will never see Micheal again...opps wait she believes in the resurection. The number seven is discussed. She is in totaly denile that Micheal was abused by Joe. Oh she is a typical JW...totally creeps me out. She has never done anything wrong. you have to watch it to believe it. I cant even make logical statements about it :)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wouldn't particularly describe her as a train wreck but rather a woman in her 70's who got intellectually overwhelmed by her religious beliefs.

This is what happens when a bogus over powering religious cult takes control of people's intellect and mind set.

You have to levie some respect for her though in that she and her husband really thought its was in their children's best interests to

amerce her children into the JW faith as a form of protection.

She reminds of my own mother in some respects, we all know now that protection from the evils of the world brought about

its own diverse harm on to individuals by this religious organization/cult.

You must keep in mind that the Jacksons didn't come from the rich and privileged part of society, the family originally grew up in a poor and crime ridden

suburbs.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I have just finished the Book about them all" The Magic & The Madness "By J.Randy Taraborrelli.
    They were all ( Family ) a bunch of bloody hypocrites,All the Brothers slept with many fans ( one night only)EXCEPT Micheal... He would tell the girls NOT to go with the Brothers "because they will use you"
    Even Katherine excepted birthday gifts as long as they were in BROWN Paper...??? She loves money...
    She divorced Jo( who beat all the kids unmercy fully)when he had a kid by another woman ,She only took Jo back because the family wanted to make more money, All the boys are now divorced. Oh yes Katherine can spew the WT teachings "but actions speak louder than words. " Sure she loves her kids, Most Mothers do.
    I felt so sorry for Micheal it talks about why he left the WT, When he was a JW he would talk about Mathew 24...After all he had it taught in his mind from his birth.... I believe all that was written because if it isnt true,he could have been sued. Micheal was a Billionair....He was NOT dead when this was written. He has name & facts to prove what he wrote. I watched her last night & sat there in great anger.
    She is now looking after his kids. Sure she is letting the eldest one getinto acting >MORE MONEY!!!!!!
    & preaching her garbage at the same time,OH I am very mad

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Train Wreck is how I see it. Mouthy you summed it up $$$$$$ and this interview was about MORE $$$$$$ Micheal would flip in his grave Knowing that the KIDS are into acting. She cant even say look we made serious mistakes in the past (with raising the kids/showbiz whatever) no she lives in DENILE she has learned from the best (WT).

This is what happens to you when you have no critical thinking skills.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One thing that wasn't mentioned was that some of the problems that MJ suffered through was that Jo his father exploited his own children

for money, power and control. $$$

I think that picture that MJ drew of him crouched down in a corner holding a microphone tells much of how he was pressured to be a performer

as a child. Jo realized that if he being the manager of the group, he would also make himself rich so this why he became a controlling enforcer

over his own children. The overwhelming pressure to be the best in the eyes of his father, more than likely created some psychological problems for

MJ as he evolved into his adolescence and adulthood .

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

She seems like a sweet old lady to me. Piers Morgan is a creep.

• mouthy
    mouthy

You can have her slimboy!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit