Pierce Morgan Tonight..Micheal Jackson's Mom = TOTAL TRAIN WRECK

by 3dogs1husband 32 Replies latest social current

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Not as sweet as you of course Mouthy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

You were trained well darling slimboy!!!! Say what ever the person wants to hear

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

One must also remember that JW woman are pressured and instructed to a subjectively submissive to their husbands.

Being the age of MJ parents, this follows quite in line how Jo was the master and controller over the entire family

including his wife. The probable reason Jo doesn't give personal interviews might be very well that he would expose himself

to what kind of character he really is and was. You could easily characterize him as a overpowering control freak and a cruel apathetic

and deliberate exploiter of his own children for his own personal gain.

• BU2B
    BU2B

I felt bad for Michael Jackson, he never had a real childhood, deprived of what most other children have, raised with the guilt trips of the WT and an abusive greedy father, as he got older thats where the "loonyness" came from, tried to be a big child in a failed attemt to relive his childhood. Tragic

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea, He had it rough,

Dad called him " big nose" and his mom had him trapped in a cult

his public transformation was evidence of a mental break down

and don't be fooled by them other Jacksons, they ain't quite right either,

I can see it in their eyes, no amount of make up can hide it

They would have been better off movin' in wit the Osmonds

at least they would of had a christmas

• sf
    sf

okay finky, dude, you just kinda made me wanna smack you, and i'm thinking you might be a bit DRUNK?....:

You have to levie some respect for her though in that she and her husband really thought its was in their children's best interests to

amerce her children into the JW faith as a form of protection.

Reread this TEN TIMES...IN THE MIRROR and then if you still feel this way, let me know.

thx, sKally

• sf
    sf

MOUTHY!!! YOU NAILED IT GIRLY! MO' MONEY FOR WT TOO AS 'CHARITABLE DONATIONS' THROUGH HER. And since Paris "wants" to do it, she's going to ALLOW it. Even though she just admitted Michael did not ant this for HIS children.

All I can say is that this woman is a FRAUD. She needs to start answering some serious questions. You get my drift?

And btw, CNN IS A JOKE! "KEEPIN' HONEST" SHOULD BE ON COMEDY CHANNEL. COOPER HAS SO MANY EMAILS OVER THE YEARS. HE'S A COMPLETE DUD IN MY BOOK. SO IS PIERS. HE HAD SO MANY CHANCES TO ASK HER ABOUT THE WHY'S, THE CAUSES AND EFFECTS OF HIS SO-CALLED BIZARRE BEHAVIOR. BUT HE JUST KEPT CODDLIN' HER ASS. UGH.

ALL PARENTS WHO WILLINGLY ENTER AND ULTIMATELY RAISE THEIR CHILDREN IN THIS ORG, KNOWING IT IS CORRUPT...ARE AS GUILTY AS THEIR LEADERS, IN THAT THE WTBTS COULD NOT OPERATE WITHOUT IT'S FLOCK. SHAME ON ALL YOU PARENTS. EACH DAY YOU SCAR THEM MORE. WHY?? WHAT IS IT YOU ARE WANTING FOR YOUR OWN SELF THAT YOU COMPROMISE AND SACRIFICE YOUR OWN FLESH AND BLOOD FOR MEN WHO ARE CORRUPT TO THE BONE? What?

"We do not Forgive. We do not Forget".

POWER TO THE PEOPLE.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

ALL PARENTS WHO WILLINGLY ENTER AND ULTIMATELY RAISE THEIR CHILDREN IN THIS ORG, KNOWING IT IS CORRUPT...ARE AS GUILTY AS THEIR LEADERS,

Sf ..... You might want to learn that capitalized your texts in posts is inkind to shouting at people, its considered rude on the inter-net.

The problem is though that most people who become a JWS are not aware of its own inherent corruption.

Certainly my parents weren't aware back in the 1950's when they joined.

And no rereading my previous statement doesn't take away the fact of what I said.

What Mrs. Jackson said concerning the bringing up of her children and the discipline they received during the 1950 and 60's is quite true,

ever more pronounced by the way the JWS position woman in the family arrangement. There is little to question in regarding the over domineering of Joe

Jackson had concerning the boys in the Jackson family. The one obvious weakness of Mrs. Jackson is and this is typical of any JWs for that matter

is admitting honestly to doing any wrong or taking responsibility for themselves.

Being brought up as a JWS is very restrictive and confining toward children. I know I was one.

Micheal being the youngest of the set up musical group must have had a real hard time keeping up musically with his older more mature brothers,

all the while being scrutinized and berated by his domineering and a time abusive father.

Young and sensitive children have a hard time being put under that kind of pressure, especially in the realm of professional entertainment.

Because of this its not surprising that it was Micheal who had so many psychological problems in his adolescence and adulthood.

• blondie
    blondie

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1205/14/pmt.01.html (Parts that disturbed me)

JACKSON: So Michael looked back at those childhood and he said he was abused. Well, they call it abuse. But sometimes if it wasn't for the strap, what would this world be like today?

MORGAN: Do you think that the world has gone a bit soft in terms of discipline?

JACKSON: I think it's gone a bit too soft. I really do. And then they have too much things out for our children to do. And they're too open with a lot of things. So things that we weren't open years ago about. And I just feel bad because I know that the world is -- I think it's doomed.

MORGAN: Do you?

JACKSON: The bible tells us the world will be destroyed. So I think --

• mouthy
    mouthy

Barf!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit