Was There Anything You Actually Enjoyed About Being A JW?

by MrFreeze 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• wasblind
    wasblind

Free at last !!! that's it Blondie

• harleybear
    harleybear

I actually liked the FS. I never went at it with the idea to convert however. I met some amazing people that ultimately opened my miind and questionthings. My favorite "call" was a young very good looking Lutheran minister. Would have loved to jumped his bones. He left the church and got into construction. Wonder what ever happened to him. He was yummie.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hmm. Let's see.

Maybe when a boasting session got snowed out. I used to like it when there was half a meter of snow on the ground, or 5 cm of ice, and they simply couldn't go to the Kingdumb Hell.

Or, while out in field circus, no one showed up. Short of that, I liked it when they wasted time because of lousy organization. The drives across town, wasting time at every red light, only to have the person not home. Or, when they drive right past a house they have a call at. I see it right away and keep my big mouth shut. They waste 10 minutes hunting. The continual errand running--gas, forgotten medicine, a call book left at the Kingdumb Hell, the person we waste half an hour waiting for because they are not ready when we show up to pick them up, fogging up the windows when it is around 4 o and raining out, and I get left alone in the car for 45 minutes. I enjoyed those time wasters.

But not as much as simply not going out at all.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Thise sunny Sunday mornings when I could capture the sun in my bracelett and shine it in the speakers face.Of course I would look around to "see who was doing it" too....Ah,good times...lol

• dreamgolfer
    dreamgolfer

Yeah as a teenager the assemblies and conventions were the BEST for meeting Hot Chicks ....er sisters - I mean Smoking hot, the Canadian ones were the BEST! GaGa Beautiful - Oh boy those were the days the 70 and 80, yummy yum yum!

Talk about your Canuck PArties aye? What a time in the "Truth"

I get all a flutter just thinking about it today..I gotta go get a cold shower ;o)

• Sulla
    Sulla

Interesting stuff here.

Cheese danish! I really like the cheese danish. Shasta soft drinks, not so much.

I think I finally figured out who designs is/was on a different (shared) board. Ah, designs, very interesting!

Sheep2slaughter offered this up:

It's weird actually...it's like there was a certain level of fulfillment and entitlement or something intanglible I can't put my finger on. They credit it to holy spirit but that's not it. It's almost some narcissistic complex masked by fake self sacrifice blended with superiority by judging others. Kinda...

Totally agree. The central attribute of the JWs is blistering, unearned, pride. The religion feeds that, attracts those with it, gives them more of it.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

talking to hot sisters and I have dated few of them. but it is better to date a good worldly girl.

• blondie
    blondie

lama, what about ex-jws?

• C6H12O6
    C6H12O6

learning tidbits of foreign languages and culture

• Nambo
    Nambo

When I first met the Sister I last courted, (Last girl I ever courted for that matter, the Elders put her off me!), she invited me to her house where she was hosting a meal.

So, I turned up, to find I was the only Brother, with about 12 or 13 lovely single Sisters in attendance, I remember getting lots of attention and lots of food as the star guest!

Such a thing has never happened to me in the world, I dont even get invited to dinner by girls in the world!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit