Rick Fearons wife Inez passed away

by mouthy 57 Replies latest jw friends

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

I'm really sorry to hear this.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Dear Rick, I am so sorry for your loss, I hope you have many wonderful memories of your wife, and know you are in my prayers. I hope God will keep you strong!

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

I am very sorry for your loss Rick. May you find the strength to deal with this.

• laverite
    laverite

Mouthy, thank you for letting everyone know. This is so sad. Words fail. Thinking of you Rick.

• clarity
    clarity

Rick so awful to hear about Inez .. didn't realize that she was not well, so sorry.

>

"A capable wife who can find" ......well you did find her Rick ..... supportive, loyal & true.

>

Please take care of yourself at this very sad time.

clarity

• AK MCGRATH
    AK MCGRATH

I can't imagine the whirlwind of emotions right now. So sorry to hear and I wish Rick much love and support at this time and in the future.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

My deepest sympathies Rick.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Sincere condolences, Rick.

• blondie
    blondie

Rick, so sorry to hear this. Thanks sf, for the pictures.

Blondie

• Cacky
    Cacky

I"m so sorry to hear that. I remember watching/listening to that tape on Youtube when I was first coming out three years ago. I really felt for him, with their daughter shunning them, having that affect his wife's health, he brought up how they were treated for partaking of emblems. He seems like a really sweet and sincere person. So sorry to hear of this.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit