Rick Fearons wife Inez passed away

by mouthy 57 Replies latest jw friends

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Rick,

Sorry to read about the loss of your wife my thoughts and condolences go out to you at this very sad time.

Edmond.

• trebor
    trebor

Rick, I am so sorry to read about the passing of your wife.

You have my deepest, most sincere condolences and may you find comfort and peace during this most difficult time.

• james_woods
    james_woods

An excellent attitude is being shown here by everyone posting, especially given the Rick Fearon past history.

I think it shows that the core JWN people are basically very good people.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Our sincere and heartfelt condolences, dear Rick (peace to you!). May you have peace... not in the way the world gives it, but in the say Christ gives it.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• minimus
    minimus

Dearest Rick, I am so sorry to see this thread. I just saw you and Inez a month ago and I cannot believe that she has died. Your wife was a lovely woman and simply a kind soul. You always treated her with love and dignity. I have known you for many decades and your wife was always by your side. She will be sorely missed and I pray that you will find comfort in the rewards the two of you looked forward to.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Very sorry to hear this news Rick. My condolensces.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Rick, so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolensces go out to you during what must be a gut wretching time.

• mouthy
    mouthy

bump

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit