the expression "JDUB"

by wannaexit 24 Replies latest jw friends

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

There are worse things than being called a Jdub.

My little sister came home crying because the neighbor kid called her a Jehovah Sh*tness.

My Mom went across the street and read him the riot act. (so embarrasing)

• jgnat
    jgnat

Phizzy, it's the Witnesses that make such a big deal about YHWH. Supposedly everyone else has got it wrong. You would THINK if the name was such a big deal that they would at least work on saying it properly.

God-of-one-name is tongue in cheek because of course God has many names, even in the bible.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thanks jgnat, I guessed from the calibre of your other posts that you were an erudite lady, I just love to see this spelled out on here. It is just further proof of my frequent contention that :

Every teaching that is unique to the JW/WT religion is in TOTAL error !

• Giordano
    Giordano

I've always thought JDub was a slur. Dub is like a shorter version of dumb? I love JO HO's the HO's sez it all or it sounds like a neat candy! Either way it's a smack up side the head.

• bigmac
    bigmac

ive used the expression dub-dom on here before--DUB-DUMB--geddit?

as for the correct way of pronouncing gods name--oh please--its a man made word--i dont suppose god really gives a toss anymore. he's washed his invisible hands of this planet---armageddon cancelled--no-one worth saving. hes now turned his wrathful attention to another planet in a different solar system.

i think.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit