The Photoshop Tutorial page.

by ScenicViewer 29 Replies latest social entertainment

• Quendi
    Quendi

Thanks for this tutorial!

Quendi

• talesin
    talesin

Let's keep this thread going! I have learned many software programs over the last 30 years, and PhotoShop is the most difficult thing I have ever attempted -- on my own.

Thanks for starting this thread. I will be following it with great interest, and appreciate any and all tips. I'm sure there's lots more peeps out there who feel the same. I've been told that one really needs a 'buddy' system to get down with this software, and I believe it!

xo

tal

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I have to do all mine in windows paint because I do not have photo shop. Maybe I'll get it soon.

• therevealer
    therevealer

Just one option

a

• therevealer
    therevealer

Once again I seem to have caused the end to a thread. Not sure why it happens so often. Did I insult someone? Just contributed.

• mynameislame
    mynameislame

The Gimp is open source (free) with many of the same features of Photoshop.

(and you can find a tutoral for just about anything by searching google)

Windows users can use the " Download GIMP 2.8.0 " – Installer for Windows XP SP3 or later version link.

Not sure if they have it for the Mac, Linux usersx can probably figure out where to get it on their own.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Thanks so much!!!

• FollowedMyHeart
    FollowedMyHeart

Thanks for starting this thread. I, too, am marking it so I can take advantage of the vast knowledge of others!

FM

• booby
    booby

This is the kind of silly stuff I like doing sometimes

h

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

@ Therevealer,

I noticed you add frames to your work. Could you possibly lend a point or two about how you do that? I am clueless.

Also, you have a PM.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit