Sunday's Drama @ convention!!! OMG!!!

by itscrap&theyknowit! 40 Replies latest jw friends

• I quit!
    I quit!

Stuttered!

• TD
    TD
    Did anyone else get that message???? Just curious................

I didn't get that message at all. I saw it as a direct attack on people like myself. --Unbelieving male spouses of active JW's

The messege I got was, "Marry an unbaptized man and you'll be unhappy."

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

At least the drama didn't have a sister being beaten by her husband, and told to stick with the marraige!

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

At least the drama didn't have a sister being beaten by her husband, and told to stick with the marraige!

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

Could somebody provide a link of a download please?

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

@SKEETER1- ....that IS the message and has ALWAYS been the message. An 'unbaptised' Witness is ALWAYS better than a 'wordly' man. That has always been taught from the platform, babe.

An 'unbaptised' brother has it so muchbetter because he knows that 'baptised' wifey had better abide by the rules and she WILL. A baptised sister marries a 'worldly' man and he cheats on her............it was to be expected. With the 'unbaptised' brother...he just needs to get baptised.

...just telling the truth........

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

OOOOOPPPSSS!!! That message was for TD.............

• TD
    TD
    An 'unbaptised' brother has it so muchbetter because he knows that 'baptised' wifey had better abide by the rules and she WILL. A baptised sister marries a 'worldly' man and he cheats on her............it was to be expected. With the 'unbaptised' brother...he just needs to get baptised.

Well you probably know more about Witness stuff than I do, but "unbaptised brother" strikes me as a contradiction in terms. I studied with the JW's, married one and stopped short of being baptized. They don't consider me a, "brother" and never did.

It actually works out well for my wife. She can do pretty much anything she wants and I'm her "Get out of jail free" card.

"Holiday lights? Sorry Brother Elder, my husband put those up. Go talk to him."

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

my wife and I have a much happier marriage after leaving Dubdom

• mouthy
    mouthy

so glad to know that Simon....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit