2011 School for Congregation Elders Hand Book!

by Atlantis 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JWOP
    JWOP

Well, I just tried to download it and my Avast Antivirus went ballistic, warning me in no uncertain terms that A THREAT HAS BEEN DETECTED with the presence of MALWARE.

Methinks I'll pass on this download.

Thank you, Avast!

• average joe
    average joe

lol I think avast is messing with you no one else has gotten any virus warnings and likely we all have virus protection. avast is no better than any other virus protection that we have.

Somebody asked what the difference between congregation elders is and elders... they are the same thing there is no difference. An elder is a congregation elder or just called an elder lol :)

• warranpiece
  • warranpiece
  • Euphemism
    Euphemism

I wonder what's with the Temple and Covenant articles? Given the articles about loyalty, I can only guess that they're focusing on the distinction between Holy and Most Holy (which the Witnesses interpret as Great Crowd and Anointed)... i.e. it's another way of saying "be loyal to the Governing Body."

• Anony Mous
  • clearpoison
    clearpoison

Thank you again. I guess I need to prepare for a visit sooner or later. I hope this guidance is followed

Duration of the call: Keep to the agreed time, and leave
    while your host is still enjoying the visit.

CP

• Amelia Ashton
    Amelia Ashton

Thank you Atlantis I really appreciate being able to see the inner workings of this insidious cult.

• Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit