2011 School for Congregation Elders Hand Book!

by Atlantis 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Boolshooy
    Boolshooy

Thanks Atlantis!!

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

First off, thanks for the download Atlantis.

I'm curious, is this something that was printed by the Society and given to the elders for the school, or is this a printout of reference material that elders were asked to bring with them to the school? It looks like selected paragraphs from various articles taken from the WT Library.

I know from previous elders schools we were often asked to bring a selection of references with us.

• watson
    watson

Actually, Desirous, I find this much more interesting:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nvAzt9sWIg

• wisdomfrombelow
    wisdomfrombelow

Thanks Atlantis

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Thanks for the download Atlantis.

I was about to make a comment when I saw that Soldier77 perfectly expressed my sentiments:

Although reading that file makes me realize how cultish it all is once again, not to mention I feel a bit ill after reading it...

Weird, why does reading this stuff now make me feel physically ill?

• carla
    carla

Thank you! (downloaded will have to read later as my jw is mulling about)

Can someone explain this book to me? what is a 'congregation elder' vs regular elders book?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Noticed that a great deal of the reference material is from the mid 80s. In the 1980s many of the elders attending the 2011 school were still in diapers, not yet toilet trained and maybe not even born yet! And now they're running and ruining people's lives! My how time flies!

Thank you Atlantis and 'Avererage Joe'.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Information on the School for Congregation Elders given in the Kingdom Ministry, October 2011, pg.5. See bottom left. . . . . . Atlantis

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Thanks for the download. It is nice to see what the elders still have to learn.

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Thanks!

To add to what Bobcat said, it exposes the inability of the spimGB to provide serious material for an Elders School.

Neither do I need to attend it, nor I need to be an elder to study that stuff. What a waste of time and resources!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit