A Question For the Guys...

by Quendi 40 Replies latest jw experiences

• rather be in hades
    rather be in hades

lol this is an interesting one.

so before i completely left, i started the process of growing my hair out. it was for some odd hairstyle, i duunno what it's called, but i ended up looking like....

just ten years older at the time. i have the same basic headshape, slimmer though, same eye shape, eyebrows and the hair...that's what my monster ended up becoming. unrly, unkempt, no clue what to do with it. i didn't know i wasn't spposed to wash my hair every day so of course that's what i did and because it would take hours to dry with a towel, i would stick my head out the window to dry as i drove pet detective style. nowadays the hair style granges from short to shorter, but since my clippers are broken i'm regrowing my hair out.

the clothes evoltion was an odd one. i went from always trying to be non-descript/cheap andthat always ended up in me picking really basic boring clothes. plain t-shirts, everything was black or blue or something like that. starting at 15, i tried re-inventing myself by getting some really gaudy colors. i'm not proud of that. actually, i'm damn glad i don't have pictures of those mistakes. i have all kinds of deniability. when i had one foot out the door, i started trying to pay more attention to actal fashion, as in, what everyone else was wearing as opposed to what would get me the most variety of outfits for the lowest cost (jehovah's witness be meek and mild upbringing + a love of really stupid 4th grade math problems). that was arond the time i bought my first expensive pair of snglasses rofl. nicer shoes, etc. regrowing the fro. i figre i only live once, besides...maybe i'll donate the hair. i'm sure there's a cancer patient who wouldn't mind an awesome afro. i almost always have stubble as that makes me look legitimately old enough to buy booze and that my id isn't fake, even though i'm a product of the 80s. how i can look like a teenager, but have a gray hair I THINK, not sure yet, is beyond me.

bought an mr2 turbo which i loved. there was nothing like having the tops off while flying up and down mountains with my afro in the wind. don't need that 4 door anymore. someday when i move out of nyc i'll pick up another one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit