In 19 days my hubby will be serving HRH Queen Elizabeth as a Royal engineer :)

by watersprout 36 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thanks Morbidz! Can't wait to get away and have a ''fresh'' start... We only get to live this life once so we have to make it a good one.

Peace

• nugget
    nugget

Congratulations to you and your husband. A fresh start for you both. It is a wonderful thing to be able to pursue ambitions and have the freedom to live life how you choose. I used to be in a congregation with army bases on the territory but they were rarely worked as the army made it very clear that witnesses were not really welcome. You may get a long rest from JW visits.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Ooooh that will be lovely, although I may lie in wait outside the base and as they walk past throw things at them!

Peace

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Very sharp uniform without being too costumey. Oh, Americans drool with envy. Imagine what we gave up over a silly dispute. What is the business with the Duchess of Cambridge curtseying to the blood princesses? Anne is obvious. Must she curtsey to Eugenie and Beatrice? Seems odd to curtesy to them. Was she blatantly rude for not doing so until now? American women want to know. Do you remember the Robert Morley BOAC commercials, "Come back, all is forgiven."

• watersprout
  • JakeM2012
    JakeM2012

Congratulation! This sound like an interesting job. If you are looking for a new start, I would be careful of talking to any window washers on the ship, they might be JW's.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Princess Anne makes sense to me, not Andrew's daughters. One of them is the spitting image of Andrew. He could never deny paternity.

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

Congratulations to your husband, I'm soon to be trying out for the Royal Airforce reserves, my Dad was a Royal Marino Commando, and I need to do this after all the bulls**t from the witnesses to gain some form of self esteem.

Regards,

Star Tiger

• snowbird
    snowbird

Congratulations, Carrot,Sprouty, and Baby Sprout!

Well done!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Contracts to hubby! and the Sprout family!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit