In 19 days my hubby will be serving HRH Queen Elizabeth as a Royal engineer :)

by watersprout 36 Replies latest jw friends

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Is he going to have to dress up like those guys on the gin bottles?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Not quite hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This is what he will be wearing.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Congrats!

BTS

• watersprout
    watersprout

Fank you very muchly :)))))

• Quendi
    Quendi

Speaking of her husband, watersprout said, "If he see's Queenie he will faint! LMAO! He adores her."

So would I because I feel the same way about her. When I was in England back in '02, I visited Winston Churchill's home of Chartwell. The foyer had one of the guestbooks in a glass case and it was opened to November 1, 1952. My English friend called me to see the book and then said, "Look, your favorite Englishwoman has signed her name." There, in big, bold, black letters written in a firm hand was the name ELIZABETH R . Seeing that was one of the highlights of my visit to the British Isles.

Quendi

• Diest
    Diest

Does that make you a Dutchess of Engineers?

• watersprout
    watersprout

Quendi you would love talking to my hubby about all thing Queenie! When the Queen Mother died he never recovered, he dreads the day when Queenie dies! Honestly I do shake my head at him lol! Whenever we go to London we have to stand outside Buckingham Palace, even though we have never gone and seen the Queens flag flying. If we went and her flag was flying he would be like a blob of jelly lmao!

Diest if only LOL! I would so love to be Duchess of Engineers but becoming Queen of the World would be even more awesome

Peace

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

Ah, a man in uniform! A beautiful thing.

• watersprout
    watersprout
    Ah, a man in uniform! A beautiful thing.

*Giggles*

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Congrats to your hubby! And congrats to you BOTH for being able to get away from the area you're in!! There's nothing like moving to a new place to start afresh after leaving the JW's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit