Woman jumps into pool during Long Beach DC!

by puffthedragon 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

What a pity she forgot to don her Sparlock tee shirt first !

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

She is an apostate who is just trying to defame the name of Jehovah. You know that no REAL witness ever loses their mind and does anything insane! And if she wasn't already DF'dl, she will be retroactively DF'd so that they can say she was "no longer a member of JW at the time of the incident."

• jemba
    jemba

ROTFL!!!!

Wasnt she wearing pants? Shes gotta be an apostate.

I noticed that comments have been disabled for the video.

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

The thought all those old willies hanging around in such a small amount of water & then having to be dunked in it......eeeewwww

• Azazel
    Azazel

I hope she revealed to the elders there at that convention that she was draged by magic into the pool and baptised in the name of the "Great Sparlock" our warrior wizard Lord! lol

• blondie
    blondie

Azazel, you said exactly what I was thinking when I saw the title of this thread; after all there were walking/talking Smurfs at the DCs.

• Azazel
    Azazel

heh heh Blondie :)

• Greybeard
    Greybeard

THIS IS SO FUNNY!!! Jesus would most likely have said, "I have never seen such faith in all the land" and praised the woman... What do these guys do? They refuse to baptise her and make her get out... How Christian is this? Maybe she wanted to wash off all the BS she just heard at the DC!

• Hermano
    Hermano

OMG, That is hilarious. She's my hero.

• BorgHater
    BorgHater

Perhaps she was told ' Arrrrmmmmaaaaggggeeeedddddooooonnnssss' comming the next day. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit