Flipper Jr. & Flipper Sr. Leave Child Abuse News Releases at Kingdom Halls

by flipper 61 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

Of course everyone knows about the news of the Candace conti child abuse case which has gone viral , ( one would have to live in a cave, under a rock, or another planet not to know about it ). That being said - it may very well be that those Jehovah's Witnesses who DO NOT use the Internet, or read newspapers, or in simple English are Neanderthal's, still living in the 19th century or before , out of fear of negative reprisal from WT authorities may have not even HEARD about this case because they are in the habit of NOT watching the news or using the Internet.

So- with those particular type of people in mind my son Flipper Jr. & myself decided to print up about 20 copies of the Candace Conti child abuse lawsuit from the England Daily Mail issue , here's the link : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160605/Candance-Conti-molested-Jehovahs-Witnesses-member-age-NINE-wins-28milion.html?ito=feeds-newsxml .

So what we did is since we are doing some out of town jobs in several counties we figured we'd leave these child abuse news releases under JW car windshields at Kingdom halls while they are out in field service. WE left about 15 so far at 3 different Kingdom halls under car windshields . WE are planning to " hit " at least 4 or 5 other Kingdom Halls in the 3 county area we work in. Also I left them in my local area at Kindom halls as I never attended in this area , so they don't even know I exist.

Another " plan " of sorts that we have is to try contacting JW's face to face at Starbucks coffee shops , whether at supermarkets, or anywhere when they are taking their break from field service. You know - it might put a little " real " into their " reality ". At least wake them up more than the caffeine perhaps !

So at this point the way my son and I look at it is since JW's love to gossip , or run the rumor mill to the hilt concerning alleged so-called " apostate " or " sinister " activity - it may just get one JW talking to another and have the slight chance of introducing some fear inside of them about the WT society NOT telling them everything ! Hey- If the WT society can use FEAR to keep JW's controlled, why can't we do the same thing and scare the Be-Jesus out of them about the WT society NOT being upfront with them and telling them about this at their meetings inside Kingdom Halls ? Sure, the WT .org website has delivered a message on the Internet, but could it just be that some JW's may wonder why no announcement is made at Kingdom Halls about the Candace Conti case ?

WT society leaders have already " demonized " using the Internet to rank & file JW's - so there may be a sizeable number of JW's who don't even frequent the Internet , let alone the WT society's website. It's to THOSE people we are trying to reach about this. So just wanted to share this, and also , while I have you here : Have any of you had any feedback from JW relatives or friends , or ANY JW reaction about the Candace Conti lawsuit ? I'd love to hear any experiences you've heard about or experienced ! Thanks a bunch ! Let's give ALL JW's access to information ! They certainly want to spread THEIR message to all of US ! I think turnabout is fair play, don't YOU ? Peace out to all of you, take care, Mr. Flipper

• wasblind
    wasblind

((((((( Flipp & Flipp Jr. )))))))

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I should print

"SHOULD ABE LINCOLN HAVE WAITED ON THE KINGDOM TO FREE THE SLAVES FROM " FIELD SERVICE " ????

If that don't jar a sistah or a brotha nothin' will

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

The witchytower demands freedoms of religion,speech,and the press in this country and others around the world,,,,,,how sad to remove said freedoms from all of their followers,by forbidding jws from freely surfing the net,,,,,hyprocrites!We live according to the holy writings,,,for you are free moral agents,and each one of you stand or fall before Jehovah.1 John 1.1-4 says : brothers test every inspired utterance to see if it originates from God or not!!!Oh really now?Can any jw free question their idol down in NYC???No people,,,,as this is just another example of their double standards,is it not?

• life is to short
  • life is to short
    life is to short

Will try to call later this morning off to work right now but great job agin.

LITS

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FLIPPER:

Good idea. Somebody has to wake these people up! Half of them are in a total news blackout about news in general and are 'discouraged' from listening to it. So, this and any bad news about the religion might be hidden from many of them.

Some might choose not to believe it but they should know about it. They can't be believing a false image of their religion anymore. It is simply a white-washed grave and just as bad as the others.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

If any JW's approach me (doubtful as I don't really look apptoachable) I will say "What is Watchtower telling you all about that $28million court ruling against them in California concerning their policy of covering up child abuse."

Does that sound too straightforward?

• JRK
    JRK

To my Brother and Nephew,

You are ornery shits, that's why I love you.

JK

P.S. So am I

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit