Flipper Jr. & Flipper Sr. Leave Child Abuse News Releases at Kingdom Halls

by flipper 61 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• flipper
    flipper

QUIRKY- Thanks. Somebody's gotta tell these rank & file JW's whats REALLY happening behind the scenes. If I can do it incognito, I will

• ziddina
  • ziddina
    ziddina

Cute. New computer, loads of headaches. I wonder if this post will show up?

Grumpy Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

Phew! My posts are showing up! Good work, Flipper!!!

kitty party

• moshe
    moshe

I would be cautious about doing this today - visit a few KH in one area in one week- then no more-- it is very possible that surveillance cameras could be installed the 2nd time you swing through the lot-- elders talk, traps can be set- digital motion sensitive cameras can be had for under $50 now. - I would hate to have to hire a lawyer to defend myself against a paid cadre of WT lawyers. I didn't have to worry about technology 20 years ago--

• flipper
    flipper

ZID- Good to see you ! Nice havin' you back !

MOSHE- I never drive onto property with a locked gate and most rural kingdom halls out here in the backwoods hills don't have cameras. I'm just dispensing information. I'm really not worried about it. I have no fear of them whatsoever. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• smiddy
    smiddy

When I first read this flipper I had a negative response to it , I thought geez what do you expect to accomplish with this pitifull exercise ,bugger all as far as I can see.

And of course I read through responses and thought a bit more about it and reasoned ,thats only two people accomplishing this, what if more of us were doing a similar thing ?

And it`s all depending where you are I suppose . If you live in a place where witnesses frequent the area ,you can place flyers on their car windsheilds while they are witnessing your territory

If you are going to place tracts etc. on cars at KH`s ,you need to get in quick because they will have bros. stationed their to thwart that venture

My point though is: we are an international forum ,we can do our little bit where-ever we are in the world

Surely we can make an impact however small it may be , but to someone it`s going to be a life changing experince.

smiddy

• flipper
    flipper

SMIDDY- Exactly. We do leave the child abuse news releases under car windshields when they are gone out in service. We usually drop them off at 10:30 A.M. - a time when everybody is still going door to door. The way I look at it is if just ONE JW reads about these WT society abuses and lawsuits and it starts getting them to ponder and think, I've done my job. Thats really all I'm after- to get JWs to think

• hoser
    hoser

in a very old thread someone mentioned putting folded flyers in the place where you fill up with gas. that way the person would be alone when they got it.

It would seem that if they all came back at the same time and saw the flyer under the wiper then herd mentality might kick in and they might garbage them right then and there or an elder may take them off first.

I don't know if this is legal and I know some gas filler compartments are locked but some still open from the outside.

hoser

• flipper
    flipper

HOSER- Great idea to put these news releases under windshields at gas stations. I don't get too worried about what happens at Kingdom hall parking lots because if just ONE JW looks at the child abuse news release it may be someone who is starting to doubt anyway. I'll take my chances on that. And then you know how much JW's like to talk and spread rumors- if just one JW reads it they willstart talking to others and it may start making them nervous and doubt the WT society - those are my goals with this . Whether it's legal or not to put it under their windshields really doesn't matter to me- it's the ethically and morally right thing to do. It's how I roll

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit