Should we still be angry with the Watchtower? Should we "forgive" the WT?

by Iamallcool 44 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

No..In the words of their own dogma,77 times.Not 777 not 7..So,there must be an end to the forgivness and the asskicking must then begin...

• mythreesons
    mythreesons

Are you a doctor and trying to ascertain whether or not we have Stockholm Syndrome? If not, then this is one of the craziest questions I have ever heard?

Forgive the Watchtower? NO!

Forget? I wish I could...but then again we learn from the past don't we.

That corporation can go belly up and 99.9% of the world wouldn't care! It has done a number on us, so we can be angry at it till the day we die.

People in it....well if they came to me and showed remorse and were no longer under the mind control...then sure I'd forgive them in a second. The machine that is the Watchtower will never get forgiveness from me...that would be implying that it has a heart and a conscience and we know it has neither.

• justmom
    justmom

Hey Guys....

All comments taken into consideration, does it REALLY matter who they are and what they've done???? We know as a corporation how evil and wicked they are. But the fact is, the ability to be able to forgive is for US not THEM!

Our Lord reminds us as do other faithful ones "If we want to be foregiven, we MUST forgive." How sad it would be to loose out on favor with Jah because we let the organization consume us with anger. They are so not worth it!!!

Maybe that is why he had Daniel pray for Israel in Daniel chapter 9. It might be something worth considering. Beings how sooo many of us still have our loved ones trapped inside.

justathought

justmom

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

yeah,actually,Since I rescued the only person that I really care about that was caught in the evil web of hohoba's people,my militancy has gone down.Let em self destruct...

• flipper
    flipper

Damn straight we should still be mad at the WT society !!!! You think ? They are a criminal organization who hides child molesters and breaks families up ! My daughters haven't been in my life for 8 years now due to these retard WT leaders influence on my daughters minds. Forgiveness ? You must be joking. WT leaders deserve to be strung up and imprisoned for crimes against humanity. There are hundreds of other things I could mention, but time doesn't allow for it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit