JWs wouldn't preach despite multiple opportunities...

by EntirelyPossible 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

They ASL folks once told me they don't even preach to the ASL people half the time when they get them to the assemblies, they just tell them there will be ASL themed movies and a conference.

What lying bastards.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Aw shucks! Those dubs ruined perfectly good opportunities to witness and have their experiences shared during the last convention talk on Sunday afternoon.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

EP - if it won't give you away, what city was the ASL assembly held in?

My older sister is an interpreter, and always brags to me about her and my younger brother going to the ASL assemblies. Like I care. (I don't.)

I'm just curious if they may have gone to this one. I live in Texas. I know that they travel long distances to these ASL assemblies.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

Salisbury, NC

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

I'm already out, DFed, an apostate filled with Satan. Texas seems like a bit far away for this one, they usually keep it to a 12 hour drive or under.

• Momma-Tossed-Me
    Momma-Tossed-Me

EP - They were all probably 3 drinks in....

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

EP - Thanks. Yeah... pretty far away. Probably not where she would go to.

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

What part of TX you from? I get to Austin and Dallas on a fairly regular basis.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Hey EP, send me a PM, I'm not far from Austin....

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'm starting to believe that those experiences they gave at the conventions were greatly exaggerated, or completely made up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit