Stabbing at my old kingdom hall yesterday

by irondork 20 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

I feel sorry for the woman! I guess, her husband is not a jehovahs witness.--it doesn't say if he was or not.

What set him off? as a ubm I could think of hundreds of reasons. Not making light of the situation but being a ubm isn't always easy either, we are persecuted ALL the time

Glad to hear she will recover. Suppose the elders will make her stay with him? oh, if he is a ubm then no.

• Iamallcool
  • Steve_C
    Steve_C

Someone commented on the article:

It's not a church. Please stop calling it one. They are not church members. They can be called members of the congregation instead. Thank you.

She's right; the writer made a mistake calling it a 'church'—it should have read 'cult.'

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I shouldn't really laugh Steve, but that (your comment) was funny. I agree with Irondork - and the Congregation are all witnesses to that 'persecution'.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It is a very strange event, especially given the age of the husband, 46.

I bet the church members (LOL) are staying shtoom on this one.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

So sad that Jehover didn't protect her...

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

The updated letters about the case managed to mention Candace. The stupid mention of congregation vs. church just set me off!

• irondork
    irondork

Steve_C, I can personally confirm that it is, in fact, not a church.

It's a whore house!

• Room 215
    Room 215

does calling a "congregation" a "church" qualify as persecution? Geez

• freetosee
    freetosee

Thanks for the update!

It is very interesting that the "church members" do not want to comment on how they overpowered the guy and held him down. Why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit