Do You Make Fun Of "Jehovah" or Jehovah's Witnesses?

by minimus 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Nambo
    Nambo

Nicest people I ever met, thats one of the reasons Iam here to associate with you guys, I was one myself too.

My only issue with them is the Governing Body with its claims and its doctrines of men, I still belive in and respect God, and I still like most of the Witnesses, It upsets me somewhat how some people here are a bit nasty towards God and the average Witness, lumping them all in together with the organisation itself.

• Think About It
    Think About It

Making fun of them is immature......but, I always thought Jehobo's ws pretty good.

Think About It

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Every chance I get if the fancy strikes me (sometimes it doesn't). It's my way of coping with it and anyone that doesn't like it can kiss my ass.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

No. But I do give kingdom halls the finger every time I pass one.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Me too Mrs Jones.

• minimus
    minimus

Me2 mrs j,

• renderme
    renderme

I make fun of everyone

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

I never make fun of Jehovah....but the goofy borg..and the delusional nut jobs that run it.....everyday!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I prefer denegrading that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag. He has done nothing but causing me misery, sending me so many filthy angels to block communication to and from the Universe and Satan, and directly prevented anything good from ever materializing in my life. That deserves far more than merely poking fun at his vile and foul name.

As for the witlesses, I view "witless" as far more accurate. What did they witness about Jehovah? Nothing. Rather, they are all programmed to disregard anything outside themselves. Not enough to research within the organization and cross-reference anything that bothers them. No, they are to disregard common sense. Even if they can prove, using their own LIE-ble (let alone using mathematical or scientific sources), that a doctrine is bad, they still have to abide by and teach the bad doctrine until the leaders themselves fix it. (Or make a bigger mess; then they are to teach the even worse doctrine.) Besides, they waste resources, stop their children from preparing for life, and endure hardship simply because the cult tells them that they can live forever (again, not noting the many times their predictions failed).

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I make fun of Big J ,on here sometimes, he is only a fictional character after all, I sometimes make fun of JW's in conversation with my wife or kids, but only in a small way.

I would never be rude to anyone who holds cherished beliefs, but those beliefs, if unproven to my satisfaction, do not deserve respect, if the said person starts spouting their belief as fact, or saying I should subscribe to their delusion too, I will tell them it is not on.

I show respect for the person, but not their beliefs, their beliefs deserve no intellectual respect.

I will still be kind and not rude, I believe in living by the Golden Rule..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit