Anyone Besides Me Have Difficulty Saying The Word "Jehovah"?

by Low-Key Lysmith 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Giordano
    Giordano

Back in the when, closing prayers at the KH or assemblies some loquacious dude would always say 'You..... who's name is Jehovah' and I would always mumble 'made up'. Besides being made up it's embarrassing. As bad as Christian Scientist.....not Scientology??? Mormons..... too close to Moron's.

Even today decades later When I tell someone (rare occasion) that I was a Jehovah's Witless I am embarrassed over the name.

In high school I claimed to be a follower of Thelonius Monk (he was a great jazz pianist). Now thats a cool name!

• carla
    carla

When my jw first joined up I would never allow him to use the word when discussing (heated debates) biblical things. My view was that it wasn't even a word until the late 1700's made up by a Catholic monk no less, so.... it was not valid.

My nieghbor still likes to report when the 'jehovahs' have been in the neighborhood. She even knows a 'big jehovah'! lol! my goodness! all these jehovahs running around? doesn't look like the wt/jw's have done a very good job 'vindicating' (or whatever the current term is) His name does it?

I know other people that refer to jw's as 'the jehovah's'. I have corrected a few tellling them that "you know, jehovah is their name for God so in essence you are calling them God?" oddly they find it amusing and keep doing it. They are annoyed by being bothered by them so they keep doing it I guess.

• clarity
    clarity

Glad I'm not the only one!

Feels so stoooopid to use it ...... it takes so much energy to actually get it out,

... almost like coughing up a fur ball!

<

Throat tightens up and it kinda squashes each sylable and finally it squawks out between my clenched teeth.

Almost like when I was a kid playing Cowboys & Indians (sorry), when adults were around, we were always a little

embarassed to shout out Keemosabie and Hi Ho Silver!

forgive me lord ...

clarity

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Low-Key Lysmith:

I agree with you. I found it difficult to say this for the longest time. Some Jews think it is disgraceful to even utter it. I think a lot of people in the JW religion think that saying it is like a magic charm to ward off evil.

• Praise YaHuWaH
    Praise YaHuWaH

Makes sense that your spirit rejects this name that is not His Name, simply because The Counterfeit name they use and that makes them the same as all the other harlot they condemn who use the same false names is really old light for this group that once pledged to update "the name" in public announcement once they received "greater light" on a truer name that they admitted is not accurate. There was never a JJJJJAH sound or "J" sound even roughly 500 years ago according to Websters Dictionary and other research materials made public.

J is a more modern replacement of Y hence .... YHWH that even the Society has acknowledged, namely Yod Heh Waw Heh .

V vvvvahhh sound is also not an ancient sound either as the V is the replacement for the ancient UU which then became W and VV or simply modern V. Also if the name is Jeh in its beginning pronunciation than its ending pronunciation with the letter "h" would also have an "e" before it based on the understanding of the consistency of the language. It would be Jehoveh or Jahovah but not e then a. The same for those who believe in YAHWEH as it would either be YAHWAH or YEHWEH. The vowel consonent understanding is a terrific step in a closer relationship to our Father and Savior and are pretty basic understandings now of the ancient abraYAn / YAHudi tongue (Jew and Hebrew are modern replacement counterfeit names and were not at the time of our Savior or prior).

This leads us to "Jesus". Remember... NO "J" so at best it would be Yesus . Ahhhh but guess what... Our Savior and His followers did not worship dionySUS , pegaSUS or follow men like HerodeSUS and all the others SUS names that were counterfeit! our Savior is not Zeus or SUS . The Society has failed to do any true seeking or to be given and NEW LIGHT in truth but have been a counterfeit of shatan !!!!!!! Our Savior who was born as YHW of His Father YHWH and He Received His Fathers full name again upon His ascension, yes The Name above ALL OTHER NAMES. When the understanding that YHWH is YAHUWAH then YHW is YAHUW . THis is where the derogatory term "a bunch of yahoo's" came from as it was against those true followers of ChristUW YAHUW. The most ancient of manuscripts show this abraYA name as truthful.

The pedophilia and deaths and shunning and brainwashing is proof that this organization has been simply "a very SOPHISTICATED impostor " along with all the other religion imposter's of this world that promote SUS worship and Hovah worship ( strongs cocordance #1943: Hovah - Mischeif ; ruin). Jehovah is a jesuit /masonic impostor for the True Name of our Savior.

YHWH = YaHuWaH ( YAH -WHO- AHHHH )

Follow and listen to NO MAN ANY LONGER but seek truth on your own, trust His Loving Spirit to guide you and you will find more than this... This is radical learning but from what I can see we are all a bunch of cult breaking radicals ;)

LET FREEDOM RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahleleuwYAH !!!!!!!

P.S. former JW for decades.... Reg. PioSneer abused as a child in the name of JEHOVAH and JeSUS, etc. etc. - MIDWAY CONGREGATION, N. EL MONTE, CALIFORNIA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit