NEWS-JW Wife Stabbed in Kingdom Hall

by Refriedtruth 52 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

As I said, HOL, this guy did not suddenly become abusive, in my experience. Any individual or group that came between him and the control he felt he had over this woman would have set him off. I hope my comments did not imply that anyone there should have tried to restrain him...no training. My husband said he was told to call the police if such a situation came up at the KH and get as many people to safety, safely. This was a terrible thing and I know other individuals and groups think it is the godly thing to stay with an abusive husband. Just like pedophiles can be found in other religious groups, secular organizations, etc.

Blondie

• puffthedragon
    puffthedragon

She was at Pioneer School.

• blondie
    blondie

That's a whole year of more time in d2d, that could have set him off for sure...as I said, my father would take off with the car, just as we were leaving for the meeting, we would stay home unless we could catch someone b efore they left home. I can remember coming home and his being furious and arguing with my mother into the night...all this from a man who needed no knives, he had 20 guns. My father would have been abusive no WTS or not. Until the day he died kept track of when he was in town and where he was. I always expected him to show up at my house with a gun.

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Anyone know how this woman is doing?

• Gypsy Sam
    Gypsy Sam

Anyone know how this woman is doing?

• zeb
    zeb

in the hall? where was divine protection the wt ever goes on about?

• Saename
    Saename

Jehovah was too busy helping with the overlapping generations teaching. Sorry.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Some husbands become jealous over the time their wives spend away from home, getting fixated on it and acting out.

• stillin
    stillin

This was in my neck of the woods four years ago. It was amazing how hush-hush the locals were about it. Like talking about it was gossip or something.

I also wonder what the final closure was on the couple...or if it's even over yet.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Well, even if they drive me nuts, I have to give it to the JWs that stopped him: Heroes! Plain and simple heroes. I've seen plenty of videos where the woman gets stabbed endlessly while people around watch helplessly. This guy was able to stab her once and that is all. Probably because the JW jumped on him like a heard. What ever they did that day, it was heroic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit