The latest on blood

by PrincessCynic 59 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Was Blind asked:

Does anyone know of any witnesses who were on Dialysis during the 80's and 90's ?????

I remember a brother in our area who had to get dialysis. He eventually died. It was kind of sad to see how afterwards it looked like a part of his life was filtered out of his blood along with the poisons. I often carried him to the dialysis center and back home. This was very late 80s or very early 90s.

But, to your point. As I remember it, what was 'theocratically' looked for was for the entire 'pathway' (not sure if that is the correct wording) to be unbroken. The dialysis machine became a sort of extension of his own bloodstream. (i.e. was viewed that way.) I don't remember anyone making an issue of the procedure.

• John_Mann
  • skeeter1
    skeeter1

The Jim Jones Jonestown was just on TV. I watched it.

In Jonestown, the people were made to sign all sorts of paperwork. They signed it. Affidavits, everything. Some were lies. They signed. The one woman who left the group had signed away her son. She said, "When there are 122 of your peers in the room, you sign what you are presented with." It reminded me so much of the blood cards.

The Jonestown documentary went on to interview a man who escaped. But, before he escaped, he watched his wife and baby take the kool-aid. There were men with guns behiind them. The wife had tears and terror on her face. She didn't want to do this. He held her while she died. He wanted out. He got out. He lived, but lost his whole family. It was just heart-wrenching.

It was so similar to how the JWs die. They MUST refuse blood. THey must not question or defect. Their peers are there at the blood card signing. Their peers are there in the hospital room. The elders are outside, patrolling. If one takes blood, they live. If they refuse, they stand a good chance of dying. If they take blood and live, they lose their whole family.

The Jonestown then said that when you call it a "CULT" it is a 4 letter word and the rest of the world dismisses the group as fringe. But, there are real people, innocent people, who are caught up in it. Then, an ex-Jonestown person said this and I find it so true. It went like this "Everyone in Jonestown were good people. Some of the best people. People who didn't chase material things, people who were looking for answers of things that mattered. Each American can get sucked into a Jonestown group. It takes a person with the right frailty, given the opportunity at the right time."

The Watchtower is also a death cult.

Deritivites are now allowed. So many derivitives, that if added together they would equal a whole unit of blood from which they are derived. But, this is the misinformation that the WTS does not tell its followers.

• blondie
    blondie

This site has the timeline and an expanded history of the blood transfusion and related doctrines.

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/blood-transfusions.php#L2

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Skeeter1:

The parallels with Jonestown are amazing and scary. Thanks for that post.

• wasblind
    wasblind

I watched it too skeeter on msnbc

• wasblind
    wasblind

Scully, I'm callin' on your help if I'm wrong

Hello there Bobcat

Thank you for bringin that out, the point I want to make is that

Hemodialysis is transfusing dirty blood out and clean blood back in

through your viens

It is in fact a transfusion of " Whole Blood " with the aid of an outside source

That transfuses clean blood back into the body

Can any Jehovah's witnesses knock on a door and shout out to the householder

If your kidneys fails, don't get dialysis , a treatment many people take

are there any Witnesses who work at a dialysis treatment center

• wasblind
    wasblind

double post

• Bobcat
    Bobcat

Was Blind said:

"Hemodialysis is transfusing dirty blood out and clean blood back in through your viens"

I see your point and it makes good sense. Differentiating that (dialysis) from any other type of blood transfusion would be just a matter of technicalities. And that especially since the Society makes no difference between yours and anothers blood as the source when it comes to transfusions.

• wasblind
    wasblind
    Description of transfuse - American Heritage® Dictionary

To pour (something) out of one vessel into another.

Hemodialysis transfuse blood from the body to the machine and transfuses back into the body

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit