Here is their policy on child abuse from JW-media.org

by not bitter 25 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• iclone
    iclone

Are they nucking futs! I found their entire policy that they were stupid enough to put in print grossly inadequate to actually protect child abuse victims. Thank you for putting this in print for the world to see what monsters you are!

ywerestupid enough to put in print grossly negligent and is nowhere close to actuallly protecting children. As disgusting as this was I can't thank them enoug for the world to see

• jemba
    jemba

We all know that pedophiles threaten their victim in one way or another making them scared to come forward. How on earth is putting a poor innocent child in the same room as the dirty pedo going to help resolve the situation?.....

Or does it actually produce a RETRACTION from the poor scared victim?

Now doesnt that make everything so much easier for the JWs..... 'ok, so it was all just a misunderstanding'.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I find this part the absolute worst: If the accused denies the charge, the two elders may arrange for him and the victim to restate their position in each other’s presence, with elders also there.

It's like "elders also there" gives some little girl or boy the courage to do this. It's absolutely terrible to take a child and make them say what happened in front of the guy. Especially when he's going to deny it and the "elders also there" will shrug their shoulders and say "Sorry, nothing we can do." It may have taken so much courage to come forward at all and their policy will just destroy the kid.

• MidwichCuckoo
  • flipper
    flipper

Here is their policy on child abuse from JW-media .org. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Sh!tting f@ck. They want the pedo to intimidate the kid to end the problem for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit