Need your opinion/wisdom/insight

by sspo 12 Replies latest social relationships

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

I have done the vegan DIET in the past and must admit, it can be a very healthy diet. I learned a lot about food, and I think it is possibly one of the best ways of eating.

HOWEVER, if your friend is into vegetarianism/veganism because of some MORAL IMPERATIVE, this could be a problem. Although I do "get" the moral issues behind veganism (factory farming, animals have some form of consciousness) that was not my sole reason for trying veganism- it was more for health reasons. I discontinued mainly for social reasons (none of my friends were vegan) and impracticality (poor availability of fresh and varied produce). If I lived in the East Village with a bunch of vegan hipsters, I could eat vegan very day.

• sspo
    sspo

Thanks for your comments.

Have to say she never forces me or puts me down or aspects me to eat like she does.

The only big problem i see, it's one thing when dating someone and seeing one another once or twice a week, it's another thing

being together seven days a week and working out what to eat or not to eat.

I feel life and relationships should not be so complicated.

Once again thanks

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

What I or "we" would do could prove interesting reading for you, but I do hope you base your decisions on how you really feel and what your needs really are.

And my guess is that since you are asking the question you have real strong doubts that you are going to be happy with her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit