This morning I emailed my Mother and completed Bared My Soul!

by iclone 20 Replies latest social humour

• iclone
    iclone

My mother sent me one of those redonkulous JW chain emails. This one really pissed me off in light of the recent developments with the child abuse case. It was entitled “Jehovah knows (and cares about) what’s going on.” You know the usual dribble about how Jehovah miraculously used a storm to uproot a tree, caused wind to blow sand off a Catholic Priest’s yard so the bro’s could make bricks. A Kingdom Hall site where a bulldozer showed up to backfill a lot because he thought his boss said Hall, not Mal. In any event all these stories are contrived and are complete BS. I could not help myself so here is my reply email to my Mother.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Hi Mom it is nice to hear from you and I hope you are well. ____and the kids say hello. I have to tell you that this email offended me in a way that you cannot even imagine. The very title of this email me infuriated me to think that most narrow minded Witnesses believe God’s priorities is to disseminate literature and offer divine intervention to complete construction projects. I for one do not believe it for a second. You are telling me that God finds that causing a wind storm to uproot a tree or move sand from someone’s personal property takes higher priority than helping the disadvantaged ones in the world? Where was Jehovah when Denmark’s Anders Behring from your home Country ruthlessly killed 77 people, most of whom where children and teenagers. By your own admission in your email it states that Jehovah has authority over the weather and natural forces to manipulate events. If that’s the case; where was Jehovah when and does he care as he allows natural disasters and freak storms to kill hundreds of thousands of people, orphan children, leave countless others homeless and destitute?

However the most obvious question would be; where was Jehovah and does he care about our little ones within the so called True Christian Congregation that are being molested and raped by known pedophiles? Truly you cannot sit there and tell me that this was not of paramount concern to Jehovah God as these innocent ones that have been and are currently still at risk? Just this week a very brave girl went to court to do her utmost to change the Pedophile Secrecy Policy as set forth by Jehovah’s appointed men. (I will get to that later) The result is the jury was so appalled by the flagrant disregard for the safety of this child when she was aged 9-10 years of age as she was brutally raped and exposed to such disgusting and vile acts that they awarded her 7 million dollars in damages. To add to this the Watchtower Society was ordered to pay her an additional 21 million dollars in punitive damages due to their negligence of protecting this innocent child and the fact that they allowed this MONSTER to remain in the Congregation as a silent predator. Mom that is 28 million dollars that came from voluntary donations and whatever other assets are regularly bequeathed to the Watchtower. Some people, to the chagrin of their heirs, bequeath their entire estate to the Watchtower and for what? To go towards a legal fund for future payouts and believe me; there will be future lawsuits. Many of these silenced victims will now come forward, not for financial gain, but rather to punish the Watchtower for such a cruel and flawed Abuse Policy. How can you say that Jehovah is blessing an organization that claims to represent him whilst at the same time these men put forth policies that if a child comes forward with an accusation of abuse that the “two witness rule” must be applied and unless this was at the mouth of two witnesses then you simply leave it in Jehovah’s hands. (who is apparently too busy causing windstorms and sequestering sand for new Kingdom Halls where more innocent children can be victimized) To add insult to injury if that was your child that was molested, the elders will tell you to keep silent on the matter and if you go around and slander the accused that you risk being Disfellowshipped! It is such a twisted way of thinking that words cannot describe it.

I promised to expand on the point about Jehovah’s Appointed Men. It is my belief that Jehovah has completely removed his Holy Spirit from this organization. Just because you say you are God’s chosen ones does not mean you are not accountable. Consider the Nation of Israel from the Old Testament. Look at what God did to help the Israelites. Miracle upon miracle, he delivered them from bondage, hunger and danger. Yet was his Holy Spirit unconditional regardless of their actions or way of thinking? No, on numerous occasions Jehovah removed his Spirit and allowed the Nation to suffer greatly. It is my opinion that the same holds true today. There is no way that Jehovah can be endorsing this organization based on their historic and current actions. I know these words will come across hurtful to you, but it is not my intent to cause you unrest. Rather I just want you to be objective and as we are encouraged to do as brought out at 1 John 4:1 Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression, but test the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophets have gone forth into the world.

By the way the lawsuit I speak of is true! You know your son well enough that I would never make these claims unless it was substantiated. I am enclosing two links one for the New Your Times and MSNBC New Agency. If you want further proof I will send you a link where you can view the actual court documents.

Love you Mom,

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Pretty amazing letter!

Unfortunately air-tight logic doesn't resonate with the captive mind. I'm afriad the response (if any) will be defensive if not hateful.

• scary21
    scary21

All I can say is " WOW THAT WAS GREAT "

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Wow, did she respond?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Nice letter.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Your mom's JW Chain Email reminded me of this:

Jehovah, the God of Parking Lots

• iclone
    iclone

OODAD, yes she did finally respond. She said ‘if the WT is guilty of covering this up, then they are getting what they deserve.' She did go on to challenge me on the fact that Jehovah only blesses the WT, blah, blah, blah. I am going to have lunch with her on Friday and I plan on discussing it further. She is what I would consider a solid JW but would never shun her family, she is not a fanatic by any means. The good thing is she will actually listen to me.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Your words of frustration sound like the email I wrote, but did not send, to my mom. This case really has done it for me. The final nail in the coffin to prove that Jehovah, or whatever God is out there, has anything to do with this organization.

Well written and I hope you can get your point further across with her during your upcoming lunch.

• laverite
    laverite

iclone,

Nicely written, very passionate. Please let us know what your mother says in her reply.

Good luck!

• JRK
    JRK

This case may be a key to the lock for many still in.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit