• lost1
    lost1

Done

• renderme
    renderme

Done!

• blondie
    blondie

This may balance things out. I have found working with SNAP re the Catholic Church, that true believing Catholics respond much the same way. I have seen it with Protestant Churches and school systems, volunteer organizations, and now universities and sports organizations. They absolutely will find any cockeyed reason to prove it never happened. Most are just regurgitating what the elders tell them or other WTS sources.

I can remember one sister saying that a nine-year-old girl was at fault, that this girl had "seduced" her jw father. It showed to me that the WTS is no more "holy" than any other religion whttp://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/paedophilia.phphich can be judged by how it protects the young and defenseless in their group.

Here's a good source of quotes and information

http://www.jwfacts.com/watchtower/paedophilia.php

• JeffT
    JeffT

done

• cofty
    cofty

Done and added comnent awaiting approval.

Ask any trained person what they must do if they hear a report of child sex abuse and they will answer, "Ensure the child is not in immediate danger and call the police &/or social services without delay".

Ask any JW elder the same question and he will tell you, "Call Watchtower lawyers".

JW elders are instructed to involve the police ONLY if local laws demand it. They will not investigate accusations unless there are 2 witnesses to the incident. Every elder knows these things to be true. The evidence from the Elder's manual and letters from the Governing Body were revealed in court.

When an organisation's pubic image becomes more important than the welfare of its most vulnerable members people get hurt.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit