CAN EVERYONE DO ME A FAVOUR?

by Mary 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Hi All;

I haven't been on here much lately, but I read Barb Anderson's report on the court case in California the other day. Nice to see the Borg finally getting what they deserve.

Anyway, The Daily Mail has done a story about it and at the end you can give your comments. I think there are a number of 'faithful Witlesses' on there who are giving the "thumbs down" to any negative comments about the Borg, including mine. I hope the idiots are counting it as time on their Field Serve-Us Report.

Normally, I couldn't care less about the 'thumbs down' but this is an important case and I don't want 'worldly' people to think that the general public doesn't believe that this article is in any way false. I would appreciate it if you guys would review the comments and give the appropriate 'thumbs up' or 'thumbs down' to the comments on there. Here's the link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2160605/Candance-Conti-molested-Jehovahs-Witnesses-member-age-NINE-wins-28milion.html#comments

Thank you!!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Favor favour done!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Done and done.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Done

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Done.

• dontplaceliterature
  • Sapphy
    Sapphy

Done

• Mary
    Mary

Ah you guys are great.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Done.

Geez, I hate reading the complete willful ignorance in the sheeples' comments.

• wasblind
    wasblind

At your service

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit