Aortic Stenosis

by Mall Cop 34 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Very best wishes BlueBlades Mall Cop..May you "live long and prosper" as Spock used to say in Star Trek....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Hope all goes well. :)

• LV101
    LV101

Understand (from individuals who've undergone heart surgeries) they have heart repair down to a fine science these days/thankfully.

Get better.

LV101

• snowbird
    snowbird

My prayer is that all things will go well with you, Blueblades.

Blessings.

• Diest
    Diest

Hope it goes well. It is cool that they can do that with cows valves. PS Might be a nice thought to not eat a burger for a week.

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Thanks guys and girls. Operation will take between 4-6 hours. Hospital stay about 4 days. It will be done at Lehigh Valley Pa. My surgeon is Raymond Singer. Dr. Singer's Web Site is www.heartlungdoc.com. He has a video on how the surgery is done etc.

Again to all of you...Scully, Tresdecu, Panhandlegirl, Open Mind, A Guest, Designs, Talesin, Palmtree67, Blues Brother, Shamus 100, Lv 101, Snowbird and all of you others, thank you for responding.

Blueblades/MallCop

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Thanks guys and girls. Operation will take between 4-6 hours. Hospital stay about 4 days. It will be done at Lehigh Valley Pa. My surgeon is Raymond Singer. Dr. Singer's Web Site is www.heartlungdoc.com. He has a video on how the surgery is done etc.

Again to all of you...Scully, Tresdecu, Panhandlegirl, Open Mind, A Guest, Designs, Talesin, Palmtree67, Blues Brother, Shamus 100, Lv 101, Snowbird and all of you others, thank you for responding.

Blueblades/MallCop

• Mall Cop
    Mall Cop

Diest, Hi! I may go Veggie!

• Glander
    Glander

Sounds like you have every reason to be hopeful of several more years. At 67, that is a great prospect.

Best to you.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Best wishes, 'Blades.

I had mitral valve prolapse repair a few years ago, and I'm still here. I'm confident you will come through this OK. In my case, my original equipment just needed a supporting nylon ring installed, but the heart had to come out o' me chest and be cut open to allow the ring to be installed. Recovery isn't that bad, as long as you avoid coughing and sneezing - they hurt like hell. When they stop hurting you know your ribcage is once again intact.

Begin walking again as SOON AS YOU CAN.

"Beef: It's what's for dinner."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit