Hypothetical JW Plant At JW.COM

by ladonna 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

ROTFL@ Fark PrisPLM!

Lilacs....you know about my terrible face??? Did you have to tell everyone??? Well, what about that nose of yours that needs work...huh?

Simon=Logical....nah, can't quite buy that one

Refiner's wearing no pants? Refiner's wearing nothing from my spywear

I reckon maybe DipFark would be a great spy!!!

Ana.....still laughing my way outta this thread !

• gravedancer
    gravedancer

Spot, the Bethel plant

oops you meant "spot the bethel plant"

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

LMAO @ Ladonna. You had me rolling. Damn, none of us can keep our secrets, can we?

refiners, How in the hell did you know my computer is in my bedroom? Me thinks you already have a camera planted in my pc. Hmmmmmmmm, this could be fun. lol I'll show you mine if you show me yours

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.
  • refiners fire
    refiners fire

Prisca.
    I am chastized, and am back in my corner sulking.
    Likely, I shall be silent a couple weeks...at least.

and triple

• gravedancer
  • ladonna
    ladonna

LOL's@Grave.

Is that a nomination for the forum plant? Or are you sad?

Ana

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Oh, silly me, I must have forgotten to tell everyone that I'm actually a member of the Governing Body...well now that we're all on an equal footing, let's get back to those sex threads...

Of course there are JW plants here. Unfortunately not enough people on this board know how to cloak themselves properly through bounce proxies and the other, darker samurai arts. Well, they'll just have to learn.

I hear Brooklyn has some l337 hax0r types in very high positions...be careful, people! The BOrganization is watching you! Hehe!

As if we care.

The earlier in the forenoon you take the sun bath, the greater will be the beneficial effect, because you get more of the ultra-violet rays, which are healing. - The Golden Age

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

LOL @ grave. No need for . I enjoyed that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit