Hypothetical JW Plant At JW.COM

by ladonna 27 Replies latest jw friends

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I think there are many WT spies here, and their identifying codeword is "noone".

Expatbrit, Shibboleth class

• Farkel
    Farkel

WT plants that I've noticed have typically been either lawyers or have some legal training. Their job has been to be disruptive and diversionary, straining gnats and attempting to draw away fire on explosive WTS issues. They hijack important threads with lots of nitpicking over non-important issues and hope that by doing so, some will lose sight of the main issues. They are as predictable as the WTS's next false prophecy.

People like "Happy Man" are not WT plants, since even the WTS would be extremely embarrassed to have someone like him defend them.

This of course, is only my opinion, since no WT plant would ever admit to it.

That the WTS monitors sites like this is of no doubt, however.

Farkel

• CornerStone
    CornerStone

I think most 'good' JW's avoid boards like this like the plague.

However,

due to the increasing involvment of lawyers in official Borg business,
    I think the lawyers will take it upon themselves to see what the 'enemy' is doing and mabey even act covertly behind the Borg Masters' collective backs, like hacking and mabey 'flaming' this DB and other embarassing websights. All for Gods' glory, ofcourse.

On the flip side, I think Borg central will have to keep their guard up to protect others from hearing and seeing the dirty little decisions they make with other peoples lives.

Electronic listening devices pointed right at an open window, bug sized cameras in the corner of a window or door. Why, with just a little $$ and imagination the next big scandal could be front line news,... well, internet front line news anyway.

CornerStone

• Prisca
    Prisca

Ok, you got me. I'm the Bethel mole.

You can check out all the dirty secrets I've gathered on you guys at imabethelmole.com

The best secret I've gathered so far is that Simon and Logical are one and the same person.

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Fark,

That 'happy man' comment cracked me up. Very true.

Do I think that there are sanctioned plants here? Probably not. Are there people here getting information, posing as people they're not, and such? Sure. Don't trust anybody here...it's just a website.

BTW, I'm SURE that you're the plant, Ana.

ashi

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL @ Prisca! I KNEW it!!!

Andi

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Lilacs.
    I would respond to you along the lines of "watching people thru computer monitors" and "drooling onto the keyboard".
    However, this is a SERIOUS thread and I dont want to upset Prisca and turn it into yet another SEX thread.
    I will ask though,is your comp in your bedroom perchance?and if so, can I install a camera in your monitor? please??

pris:

IMAbethelMOLE.com
    So. you finally admit the truth. Albeit, subconsciously

• Beans
    Beans

I have said it before and I will say it again,Who cares if there is!They can do absolutley nothing to you or us and perhaps they will learn something along the way.

I know that at http://www.Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com/ we have helped many out including three elders from one congregation so I say keep posting and in time they will see the NEW LIGHT "FREEDOM" !!!

I had a post inviting JW`s here to respond and they didn`t but many took a look at what I had to say though!Most are affraid to post in fear that perhaps they will be found out!

Beans

• puzzled
    puzzled

Why does my computer make funny noises every time I visit this site?
    It's busier than I am!

Yep It would have to me a mole smarter than a troll. For sure!

I exceeded my limit again. Don't know how?? I just got here.
    Glad it's back up to 25
    See ya's tomorrow.
    plmkrzy....plmkrzy....plmkrzy....plmkrzy......plmkrzy....plmkrzy

• Prisca
    Prisca

plmkrzy - those noises are the result of our surveilance equipment tracking your computer. Please don't take any notice of them.

Refiners Fire - could you please put some pants on when you're surfing the net? Even the most randy of our female surveilance officers are refusing to monitor you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit