Hypothetical JW Plant At JW.COM

by ladonna 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hypothetically speaking, how do we know that we do not have a JW plant amongst ourselves???Someone who could frequent the forum, post, be in chat and yet not be suspect of being a WT spy...Kent?...yeah...right!!!!

Just tongue in cheek girls and guys....who would be the least obvious, and least expected to be a plant? ???

Ana..........I have to think this one out myself....

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

hmmmm. suspicion aroused...
    I suspect...
    YOU
    After all a clever spy would:

A) have to be extremely computer literate so they could hack everyone here to add to the borgfiles.
    You fit that bill.

B) would seek to draw attention away from themselves by either accusing others falsely, or, ...starting a thread like this!
    After all, noone would expect the spy to encourage discussion on the possibility of there being a spy.
    Yep.
    Youre it!!

I was HIGHLY suspicious of that "anti hack" instalation you posted yesterday, and immediately suspected it of actually being an "ANTI anti hack" device!

You are exposed.
    Where is the lynching party??

• rekless
    rekless

Who really gives a crtap if if the WTS gets your infomation, hell's bells they can't eat you.

Since Ive posted my name and where I am from I haven't had a single knock on my door.

• ladonna
    ladonna

Refiners,

What Anti-Hack post????

Me? A Spy for the borg.....mmmm...well...I guess that is a clever thought Refiner, but I knew someone would come up with that one.

Of course, the REAL spy would accuse me of such, wouldn't he?

Ana

Reckless,

Errrrrrrrr...this is a joke thread..

Ana

Manners require time, and nothing is more vulgar than haste.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

• refiners fire
    refiners fire
    I knew someone would come up with that one.

Better from me then, than someone who doesnt like you!

What Anti-Hack post????
    Oh. Youre a DEVIOUS one alright!
  • ladonna
    ladonna
    Of course, the REAL spy would accuse me of such, wouldn't he?

Ditto, Refiners......so are WE WT Spys??

Ana

Manners require time, and nothing is more vulgar than haste.
    —Ralph Waldo Emerson

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

...............zzzz......(static noise)

Do you think my silence is an indication of guilt??

• ladonna
    ladonna
    Do you think my silence is an indication of guilt??

Refiner? Do you know the meaning of the word "silence"??????

Ana....left yourself wide open there Mr Fire

• Satanus
    Satanus

Anna

Of course there is a wt plant here, maybe two or three. You just thought of it now? It's good you did anyway:)

SS

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Alright alright, I admit it! I am a spy. I have hacked all your computers, even place web cams into your monitors. I know everything about you.

Take refiners for example. He sits in front of his computer and drools every time xena post her fluff. Once he even came close to you get the drift.

And Ana, My Dearest of the Apostate women.(I know, I am supposed to hate what is bad, but I am weak) Is so beautiful, well, except for those two great big warts she has on her face.

Oh, I almost forgot, Naeblis, is working along side me in this venture. We thought noone would suspect a smartass prankster like him so we included him.

Be afraid, be very afraid,

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit