Beware Of Satan's News Media!

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think the Organization will harp on the idea that the news media is a product of Satan the Devil and should never be trusted ESPECIALLY if the news is in any way negative of Jehovah's Witnesses.

With all the negative (truthful) press that will come out over this latest mult-million dollar judgment against the Watchtower Society, I think they will "demonize" the press more than they ever have.

What do you think??

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Minimus:

People in the religion who hear the recent news about the lawsuits against the religion and still want to believe it is all a lie are simply hopeless cases.

There is no sense even reasoning with such people.

• LV101
    LV101

I hope someone shares w/the media the watchtower's damage control methods. Some prolific writer onboard here should contact one of those respected psychiatrists that Fox News used to have on explaining situations to the audiences --- Dr. Ablow (?) or something. Can't think of the other guy's name. Haven't watched Fox in so long. Children's safety might get their attention.

Bloggers got thru to individuals re/Scientology --- or did they.

• heathen
    heathen

go to the beforeitsnews.com and look at some the info there and tell me you trust the news .

• wasblind
    wasblind

NEW LIGHT : THOSE WHO WATCH THE NEWS WILL MAKE JEHOVAH SAD, DO YOU WANT TO MAKE JEHOVAH SAD ????

SHOW YOUR LOVE TO JEHOVAH AND THROW ALL T.V.'s IN THE BIN !!!!!!!

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

"Apostates control the media."

• minimus
    minimus

It will be war now with some sort of biblical fulfillment.

• blondie
    blondie

So how did the WTS handle the media's shows before...don't watch, it's apostate.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    NEW LIGHT : THOSE WHO WATCH THE NEWS WILL MAKE JEHOVAH SAD

I can see in an upcoming assembly where brothers give their experiences and one can state how the News Media is under the rule of Satan. Since the news stations are on Channels 42 and 44 on his cable system, he took the numbers 2 and 4 off his remote control and threw them into the trash so he and others would not be tempted to watch those demonic channels.

What a blessing and a fine example for all. -applause-

Rub a Dub

• minimus
    minimus

Stop watching the news and football.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit