Beware Of Satan's News Media!

by minimus 24 Replies latest jw friends

• mP
    mP

damn younsatan publishinh all those false stories about catholic priests. stop hurting your holy church on earth...

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They can use that card all they want. Truth is, Satan doesn't run the media--the Ruling Class does. These are the few bloodlines that have effectively bought up all the media so they can use it to enslave us all. This is why such news isn't even more prevalent than it already is, and adds that much more weight when such reports do show up there.

And, since Satan rules the Internet far more than the TV and snoozepapers, I use the Internet correspondingly more. Satan is the God of Truth--along with Thoth, one of His Demons that reveals the truth. To me, I would rather see something that Thoth and Satan is behind than the lamestream media that rarely reports on matters like that. And even that is far better than the Washtowel rags that only bias things toward the religion. You will never learn anything you need to know by just reading the washtowel littera-trash.

Never mind Jesus at the temple dumping the money changers' tables. I can imagine Thoth having a go at Beth Hell's writing department. I doubt the Washtowel Slaveholdery would survive that incident--though people would still want to believe, and with Thoth putting out the truth people would view it as apostate, many would leave simply because they are tired of the same rags. And new recruits would not make it in--Thoth would put the full insider versions of doctrines right on "showcase" rags, which would prevent people from going in. And then they would have something to whine about--but the people would be spared getting scammed.

• Matsimus
    Matsimus

Is it against god's chosen organization on earth? Then don't watch it, it's directly from Satan.

Sadly enough this is an easy question to many JWs :( Critical thinking, how dearly I miss you.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

The JW propaganda machine has already had a go at the mainstream media on various occasions. One notable instance was the Beware the Voice of Strangers scripted talk, from the Give God Glory District Convention, 2003:

Another area where we need to exercise extreme caution is in what we hear in news reports and documentaries. Now, we've touched on documentaries before, where they are promoted by the apostates, and they are becoming more and more prevalent; it's obvious. But sometimes things are presented as truth in the media, but they're not truth, or at least they're not the whole truth, and they're not presented by apostates, and the apostates have no connection with them. Maybe it's just an overzealous reporter trying to make a name for himself and added to that he doesn't like Jehovah's Witnesses, and so he goes out and he spreads lies about them. ...

Something we want to keep in mind, friends, is that we don't want to be personally refuting these untruths unless Jehovah's Organization assigns us to do that publicly. Now when we talk to people in our ministry and elsewhere and they bring up points about what they have heard or read, sure, then we can present the truth to them. But we don't want to be doing that publicly, because that very often just leads to worse reports about us. ...

Now we know that not every news report is untrue. It would be unreasonable for us to put aside every piece of secular information, otherwise why would we watch the news? Why would we listen to the news and find out what's going on in the world? But we need to keep in mind, because "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one," it's to be expected that Satan and his demons are going to be saturating the world with untruthful information, even indeed harmful information in these last days. So here again, friends, Beware of the voice of strangers via the media.

See http://dciscorp.com/qwotes/bewarethevoiceofstrangers.htm

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Bah! So sure, Satan controls Fox News, but it was MSNBC that broke this story and it was only when AP picked it up that it started showing up on Fox afilliates.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit