Bill Bowen Just Posted This on Facebook Moments Ago

by jamiebowers 49 Replies latest jw friends

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I agree with Dogpatch. The WTS has let the elders out to dry too many times. If the elders are smart, they will realize that the WTS is not protecting their backs. In fact, the WTS doesn't even allow the elders to record the elder schools. Why? If an elder follows the advice given and something bad happened, the WTS can say, "Oh, that wasn't what was said, the elder misinterpreted our instructions." Hence, elder hung out to dry. Remember, 1975 didn't happen. The elders/men/followers misinterpreted the FDS.

Eventually, even the stupidest elders are going to catch on. When they lose their elders, there will be mass apostacy. The R&F does not really know Bethel, but they do have close ties wtih the local elders. If the elders leave & call it a bullhockey cult, the R&F will follow.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Could we construct a 'standard' Tweet for all on Twitter to post?

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

passwordprotected said,

Links, please, to case notes, case details etc so that we can start blogging about this and have evidence to provide the naysayers. Thanks.

Try these steps,

1) Click this link, http://apps.alameda.courts.ca.gov/domainweb/html/index.html

2) Click the 'Case Summary' link in the 3rd paragraph.

3) Enter case number HG11558324

4) In the left column, select a category. 'Register of Actions' is a good one, but here several others to look at.

5) Many details of the legal proceedings on 'Register of Actions' page. Scroll to the bottom for the Verdict.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

linuxbob - Thank you.

I already had that link and have downloaded all of the pertinent documentation. Look like Bill Bowen got the final order and it was forwarded to me. What I am looking for and have not found yet is the actual court transcripts. They may, or may not, release all of those. I'll find out how to get them.

In the next few days, I'll publish an article on Ex-JW.com that will condense the case history and will provide PDFs of whatever I can get my hands on.

JV

• cofty
    cofty

In the plaintiff's appeal for damages the smoking gun is a letter from the GB to all bodies of elders dated July 1 1989 instructing elders to keep all information regarding child abuse secret.

Does anybody have access to this?

• MidwichCuckoo
  • mind blown
    mind blown

I told a couple of friends who have news media connections. At this point I have to wait to see if I get any kind of response. Wow, when I got home this eve I saw the payout is 28 Million?! I ended up sending an additional note with this amount hoping it will make more of an impact! Fingers crossed X

Pretty sure the WTS will soon be going down hill. I read somewhere they are having issues moving north to their new location. About a month ago the stock market also took a huge hit, and guess who took the biggest hit? Of all things Hedge Funds.

Can you imagine how aweful those elders must feel in Alemeda? I'm wondering if they'll go after the WTS, now taking them to court because they were only doing what they were told to do? Start some sort of new battle. Those poor suckers. I'm also wondering if they are pissed off enough to go a step futher and start exposing more about the WTS? When word gets around to the other elders, they'll have a thing or two to think about who's watching their backs when push comes to shove. This year will certainly be an interesting show!

it's 3:22 am and I'm hoping I can get some sleep, this has been an exciting day for sure

• cofty
    cofty

Thanks MidwichCuckoo, I think that's the one that has come back to bite them.

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

$7 million, plus $20 million in damages...No gag order.

this is a full blown, all out, WIN

wow, im blown away.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I hope this is the crack that starts to break the damn.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit