Sportin' the Sparlock

by blond-moment 23 Replies latest social humour

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

Got mine.Sportin' the Sparlock

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Wooot!! Lookin' good! I have a second one on the way. My first one was defective, just like Finally Awake's.

• finally awake
    finally awake

You look great!! My replacement shirt came over the weekend, I need to get a picture of me wearing it.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Now that's what I'm talking about! So I guess the bug has been fixed? I should go and buy mine!

• wasblind
    wasblind

Ain't you somethin', go on wit your bad self

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

wow . . . absolutely amazing

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I need to order another one as mine suffered an untimely death.

The pedo story that just broke is going to take this Sparlock joke and put it waaaaaaaay on the backburner. In fact, might be a good time for the WT to have Sparlock disappear

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

captain janeway is sparlock on the bridge with you?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Sparlock the Warrior Wizard, a product of the exJW "Safeguard Your Children" international campaign of 2012!

• cedars
    cedars

wha happened

The pedo story that just broke is going to take this Sparlock joke and put it waaaaaaaay on the backburner. In fact, might be a good time for the WT to have Sparlock disappear

All the more reason to keep Sparlock on the frontburner. The Watchtower have been burying their embarrassments for too long, I don't see why we should start doing it for them.

Sure the potential ramifications of this new lawsuit victory are far more significant than the new DVD, but Sparlock-gate is an important issue nonetheless, especially for thinking parents who don't want their children to grow up as mindless zombies.

I say hit them with all weapons at our disposal simultaneously. Don't just switch to using one weapon that is considered the most potent.

I say we unleash hell!

gladiator

Cedars

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit