The great crowd has no mediator. Jesus is only the mediator for the 144K

by blond-moment 45 Replies latest jw friends

• blond-moment
  • blindnomore
    blindnomore

Old Goat, Isn't that shocking! Sad thing is that most JWs including many elders do not know their own core doctrine on this. That is,

Jesus is the mediator between Jehovah and the anointed of 144,000 only!

The rest JWs have to look up the FDS(=the GB) for their slavation. The GB use this teaching to obtain complete obedience and loyalty of their followers. Why don't non-anointed JWs partake?(they are discouraged to do so in the first place, btw) Because they are not the party of the new convenant. They are just observers! More precisely, most JWs are still under the old covenant in essence, according to Watchtower teaching. SHOCKING!

The WTS teaches one thing that Christians are no longer under the Old Covenant but deny their own words by altering the teachings of Jesus found in the NT, including the ransom arrangement and replaced them with their own doctrines. Just like Pharisses.

Ask CO or DO or call Service Department!

(some may already have commented this. I have only read first page of this thread at the moment)

• mind blown
    mind blown

Couldn't it mean this?

New Covenant with Israell.....new Isreal now a spiritual Israel (spiritual meaning instead of going through the motions, as well as sacrafices the eye could see) new Israel is made up of all peoples who's gods laws would be written in their hearts.........it would be a prepetual ransom (of course for the faithful).....not a spiritual Isael that was going to heaven.......

I think if anyone was going to heaven and sit as kings with Christ....it's the FIRST FRUITS, the REAL ANNOINTED.......those who were there with Jesus in the begining of his ministry........

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

I have heard Circuit Overseers teach that Jesus Christ first role is being the mediator between the "Little Flock" and Jehovah God. The "Great Crowd" are brought in on the coat-tails of the Annointed Remenant! This is preached by every representive of the Watchtower, it's only hidden if you choose to ignore it!

"The Great Crowd" are not involved in the covenant directly, it's a indirect relationship Right? Read Romans Chapter 8:

9 But you are not controlled by your sinful nature. You are controlled by the Spirit if you have the Spirit of God living in you. (And remember that those who do not have the Spirit of Christ living in them do not belong to him at all.) 10 And Christ lives within you, so even though your body will die because of sin, the Spirit gives you life[d] because you have been made right with God. 11 The Spirit of God, who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. And just as God raised Christ Jesus from the dead, he will give life to your mortal bodies by this same Spirit living within you.

12 Therefore, dear brothers and sisters,[e] you have no obligation to do what your sinful nature urges you to do. 13 For if you live by its dictates, you will die. But if through the power of the Spirit you put to death the deeds of your sinful nature,[f] you will live. 14 For all who are led by the Spirit of God are children[g] of God.

15 So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when he adopted you as his own children.[h] Now we call him, "Abba, Father."[i] 16 For his Spirit joins with our spirit to affirm that we are God's children. 17 And since we are his children, we are his heirs. In fact, together with Christ we are heirs of God's glory. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering.

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

The "crown of life" is given to everyone who endures to the end, Read James chapter 1:12

"12 God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. 13 And remember, when you are being tempted, do not say, "God is tempting me." God is never tempted to do wrong,[a] and he never tempts anyone else."

James wrote that everyone who "endured testing and temptation" will receive the crown of life, the Apostle Paul was convinced he had ended his life course faithfully, and would possibly receive a better resurrection. Will someone play the "Devil's Advocate" and tell me, which members of the Faithful Slave in New York, have endured the trials and tribulations our ancient christian forefathers endured during the time period of 36 C.E. to 400 C.E.?

Hebrews 11:34 hints at the concept of a "better resurrection" Paul hoped to receive a "early resurrection".

2 Timothy 4:1-8 I solemnly urge you in the presence of God and Christ Jesus, who will someday judge the living and the dead when he appears to set up his Kingdom: 2 Preach the word of God. Be prepared, whether the time is favorable or not. Patiently correct, rebuke, and encourage your people with good teaching.

3 For a time is coming when people will no longer listen to sound and wholesome teaching. They will follow their own desires and will look for teachers who will tell them whatever their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will reject the truth and chase after myths.

5 But you should keep a clear mind in every situation. Don't be afraid of suffering for the Lord. Work at telling others the Good News, and fully carry out the ministry God has given you.

6 As for me, my life has already been poured out as an offering to God. The time of my death is near. 7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, and I have remained faithful. 8 And now the prize awaits me-the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give me on the day of his return.

• blindnomore
    blindnomore

Nice Scriptures! I am afraid it may little too late for some of us to appreciate them due to hypocrisy of the Watchtower.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit