The great crowd has no mediator. Jesus is only the mediator for the 144K

by blond-moment 45 Replies latest jw friends

• blond-moment
  • designs
    designs

It doesn't matter, christianity is a fraud perpetuated on the public for 2000 years.

• panhandlegirl
    panhandlegirl

Tried to watch video but it had been removed.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I just finished watching it. Wow! Unbelievable.

I was in for 30+ years and have only been out for about 7 years. I have never heard such a thing, before. Correct me if I am wrong, but is this the same understanding you got from listening to this:

1) Jesus is only a mediator between Jehovah and the 144,000

2) Any person not of the annointed only receives benefits from God's kingdom via the 144,000 and only after the 144,000 are complete in heaven

Maybe the New World Translation should read: "And God loved the 144,000 so much he gave his only begotten son..."

• designs
    designs

truth-b

This is just a variation of John Calvin's teaching of 'The Election of the Elect' that the gospel age exists only for the election of the Elect. Limited Atonement.

• blond-moment
    blond-moment

The officially took Jesus as the mediator for all away in 1979. I never knew it either, till I read CoC. Now, I see it everywhere (blue car anyone?), it's all thru the literature, and really pounded home at the special assembly they just had. The whole purpose of the great crowd is to "assist, obey, beg, etc" the anointed, which you and I both know means the GB only.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I wasn't aware of this and I came into this in 1988. I do get it though. Basically the GC has been orphaned and now have nothing for them except the crumbs from the GB. Wow, standing in the place of.........

• wolfman85
    wolfman85

B-M, great video. Thank you

• mind blown
    mind blown

Woweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.........is there any way we can comfirm this through the WTS? Would anyone know? If not I can write the WTS, but how would I word this so they don't weasel or cherry pick my questions and get a straight forward answer??

It's not that I don't trust this vid, but I would like to get confirmation from a higher up so I can help my family in the near future.....

Thank You blond moment for posting this.......incredible!

• designs
    designs

Actually Charles Russell held to the view that the gospel age was only for those going to heaven and the rest of humanity would be benefactors of the restored earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit