Jehovah's Witness School Principal a "tyrant and a bully"

by sizemik 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Those of you on Facebook or Twitter, is there any way to find the students/parents in her school and show them some of the real truths behind the Watchtower? The Watchtower is the most tyrannical, closed minded people. She is thwarting eveyone else's religious, free speech, and patriotic attitude becuse SHE does not believe in these things. We all know how the Watchtower and JWs work, they think everyone but them will be bird food at Armeghddon and they will be saved becuse they follow "Jehovah's" rules, including not soluting the flag or being patriotic. What she is really trying to do is to force her religion on others.

How about Sparlock? Can we show the kids/parents Sparlock?

Must be a way to do this with socal media.

• sizemik
    sizemik

Well this story has grown some legs since yesterday.

Reported in the UK and Europe now . . .

• rebel8
    rebel8

omg. Does she stop the science classes and holiday musicals too?

How does one qualify to be a high school principal when they are not permitted to have a higher education?

^Very good question.

Too often the idea is, "Free speech for me—but not for thee."...cases involving Jehovah's Witnesses and their years of fighting for the right to speak freely about their religious convictions. Regarding them, he wrote: "Members of that faith have contributed greatly through the decades toward expanding liberty of conscience..." [source: wts website]

Aaaand there it is.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Clarity: OMG!!! That is really scary, but so realistic. The earth would actually become HELL and our only hope would be heavenly life away from these insane bastards. We would have to take up arms to fight against such tyranny. Sobering thought that 11 year old post. Thanks for showing me that.

Kojack

• harleybear
    harleybear

She is proof positive that women should be a servent in the dubbbbbbb 's she fits right in. Buly, Racist, narrow minded etc etc etc. Do you think there will be any judical action HELL no! If she is canned she will be an elevated member in the fold. A goddess. Barf this makes me sick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit