Jehovah's Witness School Principal a "tyrant and a bully"

by sizemik 24 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Think About It
    Think About It

Aren't there generally a lot of white Jewish people on Coney Island? Does that make them racist-cause they live there? What's up with that stupid comment, anyway?

I think she knows a lot of people don't like her, and she is laying the groundwork to play the race card if she is terminated. She is the one that brings her religious views into the mix, and she is the one that tries to make things racial.

Think About It

• finally awake
    finally awake

She sounds like a real peach. Maybe we should mail SParlock T-shirts to all her students.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Thank God Jehovah witnesses can't run for president. They would let us be overrun by extremist and the whole world would implode. Any CULT member is not fit to be president including Romney.

Kojack

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

I was listening to a local radio station in my car coming home today, and they said they would be talking about this situation in a few minutes, but I was almost home and didn't hear it. Didn't guess that the principal was a JW or I would have kept on listening.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

How does one qualify to be a high school principal when they are not permitted to have a higher education?

What educational standards would someone with this view hold for others?

• clarity
    clarity

Kojack ... yeah, can you imagine if jw's were in charge of everything?

It would be something like this ....................................>

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/3479/1/That-They-Might-be-Kings

clarity

• steve2
    steve2

She sounds like a real ar*ehole and a loose cannon. Ain't nuttin' gonna bring this woman down. Not threats, not walkouts...and certainly not commonsense either.

I can imagine her feeling persecuted by her local community because of simply obeying her "Bible-trained conscience". yeah right! So much for JWs not becoming embroiled in school and local politics. This woman's claws ain't letting go that lecturn any time soon.

I sense that she could prove to be - if not already - an embarrasment for the Watchtower because the relish with which she has pursued this issue in and out of the media seems perhaps more than the average JW would pursue. Should she become even more of a loose cannon, the Watchtower may wonder how to contain her. Boy, you'd sure want her on your side. If she's like this as a JW imagine her as an ex-JW: Rick Fearon look out - you could be unseated by an even more volatile individual!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

She is a nightmare for everyone she is involved with. I don't see the organization, the congregation, individual brothers and sisters supporting her. Her motives may have been Watchtowerish but she went about it all wrong. She has no Christlike qualities in dealing with her staff or children.

Sadly, the organization does not have any kind of counselling or advice for witnesses in these higher postitions on how to deal with normal "worldly" people. This postition is way over her head. She needs to bail before she has a nervous breakdown.

• steve2
    steve2

There's only one thing worse than a loose JW cannon: An ex-JW loose cannon. The Watchtower could act swiftly to bring this energized bundle of misguided nuttiness into line, but I cannot help but think they're probably not that sure what to do. I mean, the Watchtower needs every bit of support it can muster; but not that type of "support".

Go away woman. Dis-appear. Go...Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

What an a-hole!

I hope one of the school's staff is smart enough to record her showing prejudice and/or making administrative decisions based upon her religious beliefs; that could get her in hot water and cause quite a bad (by bad I mean good) witness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit