Your thoughts on these clearly explained ideas for curing cancer?

by Fernando 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Fernando
    Fernando

If evidence based Western bio-medicine is the answer, why do almost 23 million Australians have an almost 90% chance of getting AND dying from Chronic Disease despite an 80% "Healthcare" spend on Chronic Disease?

(USA figures are lower but comparable)

• bohm
    bohm

If evidence based Western bio-medicine is the answer, why do almost 23 million Australians have an almost 90% chance of getting AND dying from Chronic Disease despite an 80% "Healthcare" spend on Chronic Disease?

dumbest argument i have heard this month.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Nice clear presentation. Utterly devoid of experimental descrptions, data, quantitative analysis, references, peer review or anything else we associate with science. But the presentation was nice.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Damn...I cant watch the video...no sound on my computer...

But I would say...that if our own bodies can create a cancer...why is it so improbable that our own bodies can cure the cancer. We know the placebo affect and what a huge impact our minds have on our ability to cure ourselves. Just look at cancer patients that were given placebos and told their hair would fall out as a side effect. Half the people on that trial 'believed' they were on the real drug and experienced hair loss. There was no reason for this other than belief. Now, what if they were to believe they could be healed? Who knows? Some people may benefit from that.

I would never dismiss medical intervention...but I see no harm in trying other methods as well.

• Fernando
    Fernando

From my perspective there seem to be a few gems worth looking into (such as blood pH) despite the many flaws and lack of credibility that comes through in the video and on his website.

Given where I have come from and been captive for 4 decades, I know what is like to have the enemy block one from communicating in a way that is very accurate, credible and can be understood.

• cofty
    cofty

Bullshit. This man is dangerous but what is even more dangerous is the gullibility of the public that fall so readily for his woo.

"If nature creates a problem, nature creates a solution" - what a fucking prick this man is.

Its easy for you armchair big-pharma conspracy theorists to spout your nonsense - your life isn't on the line.

Cancer - Nuke it, poison it and cut it out. Don't die of stupidity!

• NOLAW
    NOLAW

Alas! Why are such morons free? That man is nuts. He needs medical help.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I agree with Snare&Racket. This is dangerous information and such quakery should not be distributed. I used to sell Natural medicines, have sat through untold numbers of presentations from suppliers and have very little respect for the industry. Most has now been proven through tens of thousands of double blind placebo tests to be of no value, beyond the placebo. The Natural Therapy industry claims Pharmaceutical industry is a corrupt money making machine, yet their industry is more culpable, since they continue to promote things that do not work, such as homeopathy. A large portion of the population do place their faith in the natural medicine and they still die of cancers.

• ohiocowboy
    ohiocowboy

If someone is at death's door, and there is not much chance for recovery, why not try these things that he recommends? Who knows, it just may help. Even if it does only cause a placebo effect, I don't see any harm, as many illnesses can be cured faster by positive thinking.

Before all of the big time pharmaceutical companies sprang up, people used natural herbs, vitamins, and home remedies to help cure themselves, and I think that there are still benefits that can be gained by trying these natural remedies.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Before all of the big time pharmaceutical companies sprang up, people used natural herbs, vitamins, and home remedies to help cure themselves,

And they died like flies most of the time. My grandfather was a doctor. My father (also an MD) can remember when the first sulfa antibiotics came out and his father was astounded that people no longer died of pneumonia. Many of the ideas mentioned have been tried and tested and found wanting at best. For example the ph adjustment. The human body tolerates only a very narrow range of ph. Attempting to mess with it is potentially fatal in and of itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit