Got to Make an Elder Squirm the Other Day

by xelder 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• xelder
    xelder

Hahahaha thanks for the replies everyone. Of course I know that this will fuel more gossip. What I did will cause more talk for sure. I am out and my kids are out so I can enjoy chances to bloody their nose a little. I have worked around their stupid inquiries for 3 years now and so far I'm Teflon. I even go into Saturday morning coffee break spots and chat up their flock right in front of them. I love it. But, I only do so once in a while and then go away. The publishers are all still nice to me when we meet in a store. They aren't sure how to label a fader, but I always visit and don't let them ignore me. For now, it is so fun to have my cake and eat it too. I know the elders game way better than most of them do because I was one of the top POS elders.

Thanks for the concern, but as of now, my Teflon is intact :)

Now, for a more fun single guy subject. Where are you single ladies ? :)

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Very well done xelder, good for you!

Loz x

• steve2
    steve2
    Now, for a more fun single guy subject. Where are you single ladies ? :)

Love your outlook xelder and the reference to having a teflon approach. You're resilient - a quality far too few ex-JWs possess. The veering of the topic from fading to more fleshly desires certainly reflects a certain teflon outlook. Are you moving from making the local elder squirm over to making the "single ladies" squirm? Just wondering...

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Good for you. Call 'em on their hypcritical BS.

• iclone
    iclone

xelder...I have stood up to the elders in my congregation on several occasions. I have received several comments similar to the ones you received that now the elders are going to come after you with a vengeance etc. as you have bruised their pride. This has not yet happened with me, perhaps it is the personality dynamics of the ones I have challenged, I have no answer for that. What I can tell you is these elders who are nothing more than bullies. I think I have intimidated them as they rarely speak with me anymore (not that they have much opportunity as I am rarely at the meetings anymore)

I can tell you that it feels damn good to put these turds in their place and I am not going to be bullied by these people any longer-even if it means that I one day have to expose my true opinion of them and this sham known as The Watchtower Corporation!!

Here are some of my posts.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/218575/1/I-was-counselled-regarding-my-prayer-ridiculous

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/222191/1/I-am-speechless-over-the-latest-tactic-to-get-people-to-Pioneer

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Good job but watch out, a shit storm is looming on the horizon.

• flipper
    flipper

X-ELDER- I knew there was a really good reason I liked you when we first met. I am of the same opinion like you that it's good to stand up to elders and call their bluff as they become shrinking violets wilting in the midday sun. As you know I fought an appeal committee 5 years ago and won. It's a hell of a rush to watch them squirm around trying to get a handle on how you are approaching them ! They aren't used to being challenged . I think what causes that is the WT society indoctrinating elders with this illusionary " sense of complete power and control " - as if they are Jehover himself. Then when they get challenged they get totally shocked and don't know what to do.

Great job X-Elder ! And if they try coming after you , I know you will completely know how to deal with them. Having talked with you- I know that you know your $hit. Looking forward to talking soon! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit