Got to Make an Elder Squirm the Other Day

by xelder 26 Replies latest jw experiences

• clarity
    clarity

They need to squirm so hard that their eyes pop wide open!

Keep it up!

• steve2
    steve2

Personally, when others have me by the balls, I prefer that they go a little easy. But I credit you with sure making your point. Now you'd better do your best to remain squeaky clean my friend because one little itty bit of negative confirmable information about you could see a bunch of lip-smacking elders grabbing you by the balls. At least this time, that elder may now be motivated to do it directly. Good luck!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

That's what they get for living a lie. Promote a lie, and when the truth comes out, prepare for embarrassment. And it is going to get a lot worse now that the Age of Aquarius is here waiting to reveal that lie. This means that, what was once just a few people finding out (easy to disfellowship) will become a tidal wave of constant embarrassment and, if they try disfellowshipping everyone, it will create a shortage of S-77 forms. Not to mention it will destroy the whole congregation.

Better to simply come clean about your screw-ups and try to get them fixed before they are exposed.

• laverite
    laverite

You, Mr XElder, are AWESOME. Respect!!!!

• Chemical Emotions
  • smiddy
    smiddy

You won a battle,but you will lose the war

good for you though

smiddy

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

what is this elitist bullshit? I heard it from an elder not a publisher. What was that about Jesus saying you had to be least? Whatever, they are much better at circle jerks then running anyone's lives.

• TOTH
    TOTH

I heard it from an elder not a publisher. Like the sons o' bitches are bloody VULCANS and incapable of lying or gossiping. He's lucky he didn't speak about me. He would be walking around with his ass between his shoulder blades still.....

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

Listen to this audio recording of a JW challenging an elder for slandering him.

http://deathorobedience.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/podcast-8-showdown-at-kingdom-hall.html

Within a few months the JW had been disfellowshipped.

Yeah, the elders tend to come after you...

• Bubblegum Apotheosis
    Bubblegum Apotheosis

Xelder: Oh, how this happens more than people realize, they don't apply Matthew 18, instead they text, telephone, or type their warped views before they will approach you. Don't trust the slimeball, he's not done with you, and he is going to keep shooting his mouth off! Good work on hammering him!

For a religion that preaches love and forgiveness, the followers of the Watchtower Society rarely practice these qualities. The hatred, rage and revenge are never throughly done with, they wait on Satan for the perfect time to get you back! Jesus is not backing a religion that causes so much pain and discord, "My brother said he will die for me, how can this be, he has never spoken a word to me in ten years!"

@Blondie, how long have you been away from the Congregation? As of June 2012, gossip is practiced under the guise of "concerned" by people who have no business knowing any details regarding Shepperding Issues or Judicial matters. I know a couple of of these gossip addicts who know more information Circuit-wide, than our serving CO, how and who are sharing such secret matters is wicked. When a brother tells you, "hey I heard brother jones is going to be disfellowshiped on Friday night" and you ask him "How do you know this, his congregation is fifty miles away?" he replies "Just wait and see" and brother jones is disfellowshiped! His inside knowledge of circuit-wide private, personal and need -to-know basis, taught me how screwed up men can be!

@ JWN Lurkers: I believe there are men who play gossip on the phone throughout the day, chatting about "their flock" and all the sins "their flock" have committed. I would never recommend anyone to confess anything to a elder again, your better off going to a psychologist or public health servant, or go to the low-cost clinic and talk. If you want your personal business to fall into the hands of men without scrupples, that's your business too, but I highly recommend looking up some "help numbers" run by charities to get you through your problems.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit