Moving to Canada from France

by cdoc5c 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome to JWN!

Good luck with the move. If you get lonely, come on back and tell us your story.

• laverite
    laverite

Hello folks. I am sorry to have caused some controversy on this thread. I was just trying to be friendly. I'll translate for anyone who wants to understand what I wrote though:

--

Bon voyage, bon courage et bonne chance au Qc ! N'oubliez surtout pas de visiter la ville de Québec et les petits villages charmants qui se trouvent partout le Qc.

means:

Bon voyage, bon courage and good luck in Qc. Don't forget to visit the city of Québec and the little charming villages that are found all around Québec.

--

Contrary to what some others report, I have never had any trouble anywhere in Qc. I love it. I love the people. I have travelled and stayed all over Qc and whether in larger cities or smaller villages in this beautiful country, I have been treated wonderfully. Because I'm fluent in French, over time I also became fluent in québécois also. My favorite music and television is from Qc. My all-time favorite TV show is "Catherine." The people in Qc have always been wonderful to me any time I go there. I love this beautiful country and people passionately, and they have always loved me back.

Merci (thank you),

LaVérité (TheTruth)

• brokethechain
    brokethechain

How was your move? Husband and I are in Montreal. Would be happy to meet you for coffee or a drink.

• aposta-Z
    aposta-Z

How did I miss this post?!

Bienvenue à Montréal.
    Hope the move is going nice. Feel free to message me any time. I was born and raised here. Been out of the witnesses almost ten years. I was borned in.

I always enjoy talking with ex witnesses...

• Satanus
    Satanus

Are you a friend of simon?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit