Moving to Canada from France

by cdoc5c 24 Replies latest jw friends

• cdoc5c
    cdoc5c

Hi,

I am an ex JW and moving to canada tomorrow, Montreal exactly, anybody around to meet up?

Regards,

• Glander
    Glander

You are moving a long distance in miles but not very far from your French culture and language. When I have been in Montreal I have noticed that French is the preferred tongue in many places.

Anyway, welcome to the continent.

Greg

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Bienvenue au Canada....I was born and raised in Montreal but now I live in the Toronto area...

• aligot ripounsous
    aligot ripounsous

I did that 38 years ago with an immigrant visa. I was accomodated, with other immigrants, by Mme Pêche (St Hubert/Rachel) whom The immigration service had directed me to, and I stayed there for a year. Then I came back to France but it turns out that the time I worked there (Freight forwarding) as a wage earner has been validated by the Régie des rentes du Québec as a whole working year, thanks to the social security Entente between Québec and France. So, keep your payroll slips with you and bonne chance !

• shamus100
    shamus100

Bounjour. Comment ca va? :D

Bievenue a Canada.

• DJPoetech
    DJPoetech

I find this part of french quite beautiful...

Zaho - kif'n dir

• laverite
    laverite

Bon voyage, bon courage et bonne chance au Qc ! N'oubliez surtout pas de visiter la ville de Québec et les petits villages charmants qui se trouvent partout le Qc.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

laverite, read posting guideline # 8

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

OMG Lamallcool! REALLY!!!! GET THEE TO A KINGDOM HALL BACK ROOM IF YOU WANT TO ACT LIKE THAT!!!!! You just have to be the center of attention don't you! You couldn't think of a nicer way huh? no just had to show off and control the thread, who made you the boss. if you have a problem, let a mod handle it.

Bobbi

• Violia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit